• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Old Were You when You First Played Zelda?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Sometime around 7-8th grade (so 11-13) when I got my DS and played Phantom Hourglass. I'm relatively new to the series when compared with others who played when they were younger.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
8th birthday got a Wii and TP right after the launch. I beat TP when i was 11! Took me a while and i played and beat OoT, MM, and WW while i was stcuk on TP. Now i have played Every zelda! ^^

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I was four when I played my first Zelda, Ocarina of Time. My brother had the Collectors edition, so if your wondering, yes, I did have a good childhood. Zelda filled and all :).

lol all these people started sooo long ago :P

the first game i played was the original legend of zelda , but only a little bit of the game when i was about 6. the first game i actually completed was tp late december 2011.

I was 9 or 10 when I got a Phantom Hourglass DS bundle for my birthday. Hooked ever since. :)

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I was 11 years old and the game was Link's Awakening. But I did not become a fan of the series until Ocarina Of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom