• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask How Old Do You Think Tingle Is?

I think this question is impossible to answer unless you are the creator of the game (shigeru miyamoto)! Plz answer with details and thank you!

M

Mags9

I Think Tingle Is In His Late 40's. I've Seen Him In Games Like Majora's Mask And Even Super Smash Bros. Melee, And He Has Worry Lines [xD] And Wrinkles. I Wouldn't Say He Looks TOO Old, You Can See His Little Beard Is Still Black And Not Turning Gray/White. He Seems Joyful, But Not Joyful Enough To Be Younger Or Not A Littttllleee Joyful Kinda Like An Older Person. ;D xD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Tingle is 35 in Majora's Mask and living with his father. As far as Wind Waker's Tingles goes, I can only assume they're the same age (35). No confirmation of his age in WW is known to me.

B

BlindZelda

Tingle is 35 in MM, but Wind Waker and the other games might be different.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
He's definitely 35 Tingle even says it in plan "Although I'm at the age of 35 my father tells me to act my age." or something like that. If Tingle's reincarnates his reincarnation would also be 35.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom