• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Do You Play the Wii?

Well it depends , but usually if i have time maybe , 1 hour or 3Hours MAX if im really enjoy playing that day , Tbh (To be honest) Im not really sure.

I really Don't play video games as much as I would like. I'm really busy with school and sports, and a lot of the games I like to play require a lot of time to sit down and get into. It really down't work if you have 15 minutes of free time and want to beat a dungeon in Zelda. So I want to play the Wii more, but I can't find the time :(

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I was recently playing it a lot because I was playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, TMNT Smash Up, Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil just for fun on once again mode, and played and passed Mario Galaxy. But now I started playing my 360 because I'm playing Grand Theft Auto IV.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Considering it's basically the only console I have (other than the PS2, but I only have two games for it), I play it kind of often. Sometimes I play it, but mostly only during certain weeks in the summer or on breaks during the school year. Zelda games keep me occupied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom