• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Many Times Have You Replayed Ocarina of Time?

# of times you replayed OoT?

• Not even once.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least once.

• At least 5 times.

• At least 10 times.

• At least 15 times.

• 20 or more.

• "I've lost count!" =P

• Total voters

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Lol me 0 i just started to get into zelda and my first game im playing is ocarina of time so maybe later on ill beat it Some more! hehe!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
To be honest, I haven't. I passed it and 100% it in 2007 and that was it. But I've been a long time fan and loved that game even before I actually had it myself.

C

Cloud kicker

one of my mates has completed it (all side quests/mini games) 49 times!

for me not once! lol I've only just started! lol one of my friends found the game on the side of the road for the road side junk collection!:P its awesome coz he also found 6 other games, a memory card, a rumble pack, and 4 controllers!:lol: (and a broken Nintendo 64:puppy:)

I played this game so many time's I could possibly tell you where every Golden Skulltia is at. How lame am I? :P

I've played this game 3 times and about to play it for the 4th time after I beat Minish Cap. I'm so pumped to play it again.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Sadly, I only got the oppertunity to play OoT for the first time recently. But so far it is amazing and I will definitely replay it many times. I look forward to the 3DS release, I shall play that through many times aswell. I love it, and I'm only at Dodongo's Cave.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I've played OoT so much that I'm practically a living a walkthrough of OoT so anyone reading this post should probably ask me for insight before posting a Help Thread for OoT.(If it seems like I'm bragging not trying too.)

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
If I remember correctly, I played OoT 6 times so far. I hope to add on another one after playing OoT 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom