• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Times Do You Beat Zelda Games?

So? how many times do you beat each Zelda game? For me, I won't beat a zelda game again until i've beaten a zelda game that i've never beaten? what do you do? Discuss. :)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
In most cases, twice. I'm working on Twilight Princess for the second time, I'm doing a <3<3<3 run on Phantom Hourglass, and I've finished Link's Awakening twice. I know people, though, who can beat games like Twilight Princess in their sleep, because they've beaten it seven times... wow!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
It depends on how the replay value holds up. For me, all 5 that I've played have good to great replay value. The only one I haven't beaten more than twice is ALttP, but that's only because I played it for the first time this past September.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Well here's a list of how many times I have beaten each Zelda game I have beaten.
Loz- 2 times
Loz second quest-1
AoL-1
Alttp-3 times
LA-2 times
OoT-7 times
MM-5 times
WW-2 times
TP-3 times
PH-2 times
ST-1
I have been playing Zelda since I was 3 (my Dad helped me a lot) and I play a lot since, may be I play too much :lol:

Legend of Zelda: 10 Times

Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link: 15 Times

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: 25 Times

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: 5 Times

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It depends for me. I've beaten ALttP several times, whereas I've only beaten OoT and MM once each. However, for every game, I plan to do a regular run through the first/second time around, then I'll do a 3 heart challenge (obviously not for games like ALttP).

MrLuigi

Theorist
I've thoroughly beaten Ocarina of Time once or twice and have beaten Majora's Mask a number of times. I've beaten ALTTP twice the original 1 and a half and Wind Waker twice. The only Zelda game I haven't beaten more than once is Twilight Princess. I lost my 99% data for TP and ended my run with it there not going back for a second time.

M

Mage

So? how many times do you beat each Zelda game? For me, I won't beat a zelda game again until i've beaten a zelda game that i've never beaten? what do you do? Discuss. :)

Depends, for a game like Oot, a few. I'm now a t three so

Whenever I beat a Legend of Zelda game I will not touch it again unless I am bored. Now since I have about half of the games I love to beat them all and whenever I get a new one I would always go back to the previous ones before I played it. I have played each game over many times! When I first got Ocarina of Time I would play the game, complete it, and then restart my game. Now I have to beat each game and collect every single item and finish it with a 100% before I can even think about playing a new one. I have them on 3 different systems and I have some of them twice so I always have to beat them on every console if I own them.

Completed:
The Legend of Zelda - 1
A Link to the Past - 8
Ocarina of Time - 10
Ocarina of Time Master Quest - 1
Majoras Mask - 11
Wind Waker - 3
Minish Cap - 5
Twilight Princess - 5
Phantom Hourglass - 3
Spirit Tracks - 3

Zarom

The King
It depends... when I want to play a specific game again, I just play it. I've beaten all the Zelda games I own several times, and I'm not someone who rushes games or do speedruns, I just don't think it's fun that way. I tend to always try and do everything, search every little corner and everything, so I always take a lot of time to do one playthrough. From memory, I've gone through TP at least 7 times, WW and MM more than 12 times both, OOT more than 15 times, since it's been 11 years I own it already. As for LOZ and AOL, I've beaten them approximately 5 times each.

I own these Zelda games:
Legend of Zelda
Zelda II
Ocarina of Time
A Link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Four Sword's Adventure
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass and
Spirit Tracks

So far, I just wanted to play each Zelda game 3 times for these reasons:
1. Just complete throughly
2. 3 heart challenge
3. No up-grades

So far, it's been a pretty good accomplishment, but overall, from the list of Zelda games I have, I beaten almost each one roughly around 10-15 times.

S

Sage

It Depends on the Game. *Pulls Out List*

Legend of Zelda: 1
Adventure of Link: 1
A Link to the Past: 1
Link's Awakening 1
Ocarina of Time: 3
Majora's Mask: 1.5
Oracle of Seasons:1
Oracle of Ages: 0
Four Swords: 0
Wind Waker: 8
Four Swords A.: 2
The Minish Cap: 3
Twilight Princess: 4
Phantom Hourglass: 2
Spirit Tracks: 7

*Whew* Hope that answers this question.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I have beaten every Zelda game that I own at least twice, and some of them three times. Each run-through is always different for me, for example when I collect heart pieces or how fast I complete the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom