• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many People Are Going to Do This?

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I've always had the desire to set up my house so music plays when I am in proximity.
It would be amazing to just walk into my house and hear the house theme :3
But then I'd probably get the urge to break pots...

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I would totally have the Zora theme playing in the background of my indoor pool... but I would also have it playing outside during the winter around my skating rink. And the people I hire to clean both of those would have to dress as Zora's at all times... Man life would be great with that kind of money laying around!

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Always gotta go with the original OoT Zora's Domain theme, but I have to admit that Majora's Mask same song is a bit crisper.
This song I could swim to. I always feel like doing a slow hula dance to this song. Either that or just some flowy movements with the arms. I can't help it, really. Memories of that N64 OoT game just knock me off my feet.

No way, when I get the money, I want a rain room, and the Song of Storms or the more developed Windmill Hut theme playing on a constant loop<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom