• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many of the Zelda Titles do you OWN?

I have all of the main series games (several in multiple forms), Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends, and Link's Crossbow Training.

Alttp - GBA
FS - GBA + 3DS (free game during anniversary).
MC - GBA
OoT/MM - Collector's Edition for GC // MM 3DS
WW - GC
TP - Wii // TPHD - Wii-U
PH - DS
ST - borrowed and had to give it back after I finished.
ALBW - 3DS
OoA/OoS - GBC Still have seasons but gave back ages to my cousin.
SS - Wii

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I own all mainline Zelda games in some way or form as well as Link's Crossbow Training, Hyrule Warriors, and My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda. Since I like making lists:

The Legend of Zelda: 3DS VC
Adventure of Link: 3DS VC
Link to the Past: Wii U VC
Link's Awakening: 3DS VC
Ocarina of Time: N64 + 3DS remake
Majora's Mask: N64 + 3DS remake
Oracle of Ages: 3DS VC
Oracle of Seasons: 3DS VC
Wind Waker: Wii U remake
Four Swords: DSi remake
Four Swords Adventures: Gamecube
Minish Cap: 3DS VC
Twilight Princess: Wii
Phantom Hourglass: DS
Spirit Tracks: DS
Skyward Sword: Wii
Link Between Worlds: 3DS
Triforce Heroes: 3DS

Let's see... that's 21 Zelda games!

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
All of them except the CDI, BS zelda games!
I also have the smash, zelda sidegames like hyrule warriors and legends and link's crossbow training... also, lets also not forget... triforce heroes!

Due to certain circumstances I am not going to explain, where I lived it was impossible to get the games unless you pirated them.
That said, I right now own in one form or another, all 3D zelda games, LttP, NES Zelda, Adventure of Link, LBW, Minish Cap and Triforce Heroes.

I don't care much for different versions of the same game unless they have big differences, though I will buy most new remakes, but I won't go back and buy older versions.
Recently I started a personal campaign to own every single entry in The Legend of Zelda franchise, in one form or another, then beat them all at least twice in every game mode (except when the difference is only dmg and the like) and then finally beat them all once again in chronological order. If I get a capture card and a capture 3DS, I will stream it.

That said, I agree, for the purpose of this discussion I wouldn't count anything that doesn't have "The Legend of Zelda" in the title (that ofc, also excludes CD-I, as those are just "zelda")

Physical:
OoT
OoT For GC
OoT 3D
Mm
MM3DS
TP
TPHD
WW
WWHD
SS
HWL
TFH
ALTTP GBA
PH
ST

Virtual console:
Zelda II
OOS
OOA
LA
ALBW

Preordered:
BOTW ;)

I have like..

One Zelda gsme. ... Twilight Princess ftw baybeh.

Actually, there's a story to owning that disk;

So in my family I'm like the 'volenteered but not actually 'volenteered grunt worker for my grandfather. Now consider that he is in the rental business and has some pretty ****ty Tennants often. He'll call me and as if I wanna work for a couple'a weeks. I will always say yes because the one time I said no and played on my laptop for but an hour after I declined, my father clearly thought I was being a little dip**** kid for doing so.

So! This one rent house I had to clear about 2 weeks before I joined ZeldaDungeon was, about the worst one we've EVER had to clean up. Not in damages to the property- no, if you can imagine the amount of trash a family of 5 *3 kids 2 parents* who have no responsibility of cleanliness can do to a house in 11 years. The first and second places we cleaned were the Garage abd laundry Room. Ech, the Laundry room was packed full on the floor with **** and piss stained cloths, not to mention that Aperantly somewhere down the line they never fixed a leak in the washing machine. Lest I say the smell was the worst I've ever had to smell.

So after all this we cleaned the actual house. It took us a total of 4 days to clear out the trash, with 7 hours a day average. It was terrible, looked like they rushed outta the house, and attempted to take everything. Now what I noticed as I cleaned I saw a Wii box, a red Wiimote, and some empty game cases. I was hoping for a game with a case. Which when I got into the master bedroom I found the Twilight Princess disk, under piles of shopping bags and accessories I found a super Mario 2 1/2 platformer case with TP inside. And then 3 days later got a new forum to chat on.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Zelda I
Zelda II
LA
OoT
MM
OoS
OoA
TWW
FS
MC
TP
PH
ST
ALBW
SS

So all but ALttP and FSA.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Everything in some form or another except Skyzwurd Szwordz.

I had Skyward teh Sword once. Once.

And since we count Skyzwurd I don't have any of the CDi games either.

I used to have nearly every game for every console, but now I have switched mostly to ports to remove redundancy. For instance, I Have Zelda I and Zelda II on my 3DS virtual console. I have the 3DS ports of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and no longer have my N64. I have the Wind Waker HD and TP HD and no longer have my GC or Wii versions of those games respectively. Basically, I have the latest and greatest now. I kind of miss my old cartridges though! I also have all the gameboy/GBC/GBA/DS games. I'm just missing Four Swords Adventures and Triforce Heroes at the moment.

Legend of Zelda
Link to the Past GBA
Ocarina of Time N64 and 3D
Majora's Mask N64 and 3D
Wind Waker GC
Twilight Princess and HD
Skyward Sword
A Link Between Worlds

OoT-N64
Majoras mask-N64
Twilight Princess-Wii
Skyward SWord-Wii