• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How many hours have you put into the game (so far)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I finally beat the game a few days ago after completing all the main-quests, side-quests, shrines, and getting enough korok seeds to fully upgrade my inventory after 245 hours. Though, I'm not sure how accurate that is considering I left the game running for a few hours on several occasions while I was doing other stuff.

While I've done all the major stuff to complete the game, I'll leave my 100% playthrough for when I start the Switch version in a few years.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've reached the 100 hour mark now, still one Divine Beast to go and 24 shrines left to do, I've barely gotten past 100 Korok seeds, so if I was to do them all I would definitely put eternity into the game, lol

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
At 137 hours now :) Done all memories, divine beasts 112 shrines and about 130-140-ish Korok seeds. Upgraded a lot of gear to 4 stars, working on upgrading the rest.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
On my main profile? 52 hours. Beat the game, got the good ending, did all the shrines, all the quests, and upgraded all the armor to max. Would have been shorter, but I kept screwing around with the flying machine, trying to set a world record on the Birdman mini game.

MW7

I just checked last night, and I'm at 72 hours. I've done 101 shrines and the 4 divine beasts, but I only have about 120 Korok seeds. I really wish you could search for those on your Sheikah Slate. I have a very long way to go on upgrading all my armor and completing side quests also. I'm not sure at what point I might just start a new file, but I was hoping to do a 100% run for my first playthrough. The 900 Korok seeds might make me change my mind. I've never not 100% completed a Zelda game I've beaten before except for the Wind Waker figurine gallery.

GFE

Over 200 hours and full 100% completion in every aspect of the game. Now I can just play around until DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom