• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Friends Do You Have?

How many friends do you have

• I have no friends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-100

• 100-100000

• Total voters
I used to be quite popular, but in my quest to save humanity we drifted apart and I lost them. They wanted to indulge in hedonistic pleasures of which I would have none of. Their loss.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I only have one friend, and that friend is Drum. He's been there through the good times, the bad times, hell, he was definitely there during our hedonistic activities. You're the best Drum. You da man!

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
I used to have a friend in school that I could only trust. Now he got popular in school and doesn't even know his friend anymore.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I just click accept and now I got 1000 friends. Oh wait...you mean in REAL LIFE? Do I have a real life then??? o_O

Nah seriously in real life between 1-5 I consider as REAL friends. But absolutely no more. You can have like 25 till 1000 friends but the real friends who stick by your side through thick and thin are often no more than maybe 2 or 3

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I actually don't have any friends, unless relatives, and siblings count. It's not because i'm not social, it's because there aren't any other children that live on my street, and because I never kept in touch with my friends before starting online school.

Who counts how many friends you have? Lol. I have as many friends as people whose company I enjoy and whom I can trust and that's all matters.

Voted 21-30.

Most of them are former classmates, which have spread around the country now that we finished school. Others are friends of my friends so I know them from them.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
As far as people I know IRL and honestly get along with, about four of em I actually go to their homes occasionally.

One I've known for more than a decade and is like a brother to me.

One is a good friend who I have a good repitoire with.

One is a ZD user (Lamphobic).

One is a guy I carpooled to school with for 6 years. I haven't seen him in a while though.

I have SOME friends at school, but really they put up with me rather than accept me.

If we include internet friends, I have a MUCH larger group of people who are closer to me than most I know.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would say I have around 5-10 close friends who have always been by my side through thick and thin. I am happy to have known those individuals for most of my life. They're like family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom