• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Have You Stayed Up?

O

Okamiguy17

The Longest I've stayed up is two days with my Bro when we first got Four Swords =P

I've stayed up two days... If you're talking about how many hours or days you haven't slept, then two. :3 I had to go to bed when I lost my hearing and couldn't see well.

I stayed up all night when I first got WindWaker. Also stayed up all night for Prom. :P

When I was younger I used to be able to stay up for days. Especially during nights before I was going on a planned vacation to a theme park and so on. Also, when I would get a nice new video games. If it involved multiplayer, I often stayed up all night playing it. I've actually fallen asleep playing Halo and Final Fantasy XI.

On a serious note, when I used to play Final Fantasy XI, I would go to bed somewhere between 4-8 AM, sleep until the afternoon, and do it all over again. But like I said, this was when I was young and didn't have a job, bills, etc...

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Let's see... I've been awake for about 2 days overall. After that I get fatigued, ill, and out of it. I work from 9pm til 1am or longer, so it's commonplace for me to be up late.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Hand me a game controller and every single game that makes me just sit there and I could stay up till I die.

The longest time I have stayed up was about a day and a half, I didn't feel sleepy at all but after an hour of no video games I was out.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Just two nights ago I stayed up til 3 AM.

Note to all: Don't begin reading Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None at midnight. You can't put it down after you've started reading.

N

Notorious NATE

I've stayed up well past 24 hours, but last year I had terrible insomnia and I would go to bed at 10 PM and eventually fall asleep around 4 AM. It was terrible.

I try to get as much sleep as I can because I love sleep.

Uhhh... probably about 2 A.M. in the morning. Although it's important to note that there have been nights I've gone to bed earlier than that, but gotten up really freaking early in the morning. it's a greater loss of sleep, even if I didn't go to bed as late.

I also regularly stay up until 1:30 A.M. (and sometimes about 2 A.M.) every Saturday night. Mainly so I can stay up to see new episodes of Bleach. :P

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Let's see.... Ahh. I was on a day-trip to France with my class one time, and it required us to catch a coach at 12am (so we would have the whole day there and arrive back at about the same time). So after a normal day of high school, we all went back at midnight to get on the coach, and I spent the night playing Mario Kart DS with several people and counting large mail and stationary vans against my friend... then we travelled to various villages and shops that day, returning the next night... I remember the only sleep I got was a 30 minute nap while sat around the coach in the Channel Tunnel train, man it was so hot in there. Rofl I laughed when some of the boys fell asleep in eachother's laps o_o

So... that was around... 36 hours with only a nap, but I'm not doing that again any time soon- I slept until 3pm the next day o_o

My sleep pattern's kind of non-existent anyway, on normal nights I end up going to bed at 1am, and on some weekends at 3-4am. Yet all I do is sit there watching stuff on the internet, or talking, or playing games. o__o

...Although since ST comes out on a friday over here, I'll probably end up pulling an all nighter without meaning to on that night xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom