• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Do You Think It Will Take for You to Beat SS?

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
Im thinking since its around 90 hours of gameplay it might take me a month or 2. I played the demo and the dungeon was hard to figure out. I was starting to get a lead on it but the time ran out. But yea the longer it takes the more fun right.

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
I think it may take me over 100 hours, because I don't consider a game finished unless I've done EVERYTHING.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I've had it since friday and I'm not even halfway through..
It is a huge game, And no doubt it'll take me another week or two to compelte since i'm doing a minimalist run.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I wouldn't rush it. I don't like rushing good games. My ideology is that if it's your first playthrough, you'd want to savour every moment of it. For me, it'd probably take more than 100 hours, especially since I like to mess around in the different areas.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
It'll probably take me around 100 hours to beat, maybe more. I'm probably going to get stuck and/or go kind of slow through some places and I will probably do at least some of the sidequests, though it definately won't be a 100% completion on the first run for me :P. I dunno, it all depends on how much/little I get stuck and what sidequests I decide to do.

To beat? I'm not sure considering I'm going to be playing for my mother who's an avid Zelda fan and i want to at least try and get it done so she can see. But as for conquering it... definitely talking a few weeks especially with my time constraints with college and work.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just to beat the game? I'm going with 25 hours; already I've seen about an hour and a half worth of gameplay so I know my way around quite a bit. Given that this is a Zelda game, it shouldn't take that long for a first playthrough, then subsequent runs definitely can be mitigated to about 13hours or so, just depends on a couple variables. Hero Mode shouldn't take that long, and also Boss Rush mode shouldn't take much either. However, to 100 percent this game, I'll give myself 200+ hours and about a year. Given that I rarely if ever 100 percent a game, I doubt that SS will be the sole exception.

first playthrough i'm sayin... about 80 hours. I like to explore and sink into the lush environments. I also talk to just about everyone :lol:
OH!!! Just thought of this. Does anyone know if it actually keeps track of your time like in TP? If someone could tell me, that would be grand. Thanks!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Going with 50+ hours for myself. I want to savor every minute of this game, so no rush on my end!

MW7

I have a really short Thanksgiving break at school (I get 3 days off plus the weekend). I plan on doing a quick playthrough and finish by November 27. I'll then do a 100% (if I can find everything) run during my 4 week Christmas break. That's my plan- 8 days probably playing at least 4 hours a day. Who knows how long the 100% could take me, but I'll have plenty of time to find out.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
well, twilight princess's first runthrough for me took about 65 hrs, i went pretty slowly, and i got about 67% of the content. im hoping to savor my first playthrough on this game too. plus i heard its bigger and more challenging, so im thinking maybe 85-100 hrs for me! cant wait!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom