• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors How is Hyrule Warriors?

• It's very action oriented, nothing like a traditional Zelda game.
  • The story mode is easy unless you play it on hero difficulty
  • Adventure mode is the bulk of the game and much of it is very hard indeed.
  • the game is very fun though if you are into it, I'd try a demo in store first to see if you'll like it.
  • You will want the DLC packs. Just buy the lot at once for the extra Dark Link costume. The DLC packs give so much more content for the game.
  • Optional: The Link Amiibo gives Link another weapon in the game.
  • I give the game 8/10. Very fun, a little too hard in parts (on the later adventure mode stages) and it's an acquired taste. But it's very good still.
  • Co-op mode gives a little lag into the game, it's not that bad and still very playable though. Still very fun with someone else. It's one on the TV and the other on the gamepad.
  • I would recommend it but check a demo out instore to see if it's your thing.

It's a good game, but I recommend renting it first. HW is one of those games that not many people will like due to the gameplay. Rent it first & give an opinion on it after giving it a shot.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I love it. Simple as that. But...LINK NEEDS TO START OFF WEARING A HAT.

And did anyone else notice that the music is basically rock versions of the original LOZ themes?

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Ark on this one. Though honestly, store demos don't do it any justice. The story mode is fun but honestly it now just feels like it was all just boot camp for Adventure Mode. There are so many more levels of skill and strategy involved in the adventure maps. However, I'm not sure I'd say rent it first. What I would do is just go buy it, play through Legend Mode, maybe a little Adventure Mode, and if you don't like it then sell it. If you do like it, download the Hero of Hyrule pack. That will give you access to all existing DLCs, plus the ones that come out in January and February (which will download automatically when available, if you have that option enabled on your system). Oh and watch out for those Twilight Maps. They're real bruisers.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I just got it for Christmas and am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I started with Legend Mode and was pleasantly surprised with the storyline created. It's simple, but good. I like the style of gameplay; it's refreshing for the Zelda franchise and a great way to keep us all entertained until Zelda Wii U arrives. It also requires a fair bit of strategy when it comes to some of the harder levels, which I always like in a game. Additionally, the music is pretty awesome. :yes: I recommend trying it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom