• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Hard Did You Find OoT on Your First Time Through?

Indeed

On my first time through, I didn't use any walkthroughs.. and lets see.. I was like, eight years old? so yes. I found it very difficult indeed.
* SPOILER-ISH* >Honestly, how was I supposed to know about things like bombing a tree by Hyrule castle would bring me the righteous justice of a gold skulltula? *END SPOILER*
But then after years of separation from the game, I was reunited with my trusty Nintendo 64 and I found the game to be rather easy.

Last edited:

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Actually, I am playing for the first time right now on my 3DS. I think that it is a little hard, but I do enjoy it. It is not overly hard, but presents a new challenge for me.

G

GibdoMaster64

As a child, I'd always ask to play my older brother's fully beaten file, and just mess around and play. Then, I decided to beat the game myself, at about age 8 (without any walkthroughs). And it was pretty easy. Majoras Mask was waaay too complicated for me, so I didn't beat that untill I was like 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom