• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Does the Triforce Get to the Sacred Realm

K

Kaepora

My only question surrounding Skyward Sword is how in the world does the Triforce get to the Sacred Realm? Please reply if you have a speculation fact or a return question I will be truly amazed if you stump me :ganondorf: also we are never exactly told how the sacred realm was created

Last edited by a moderator:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm guessing Zelda, Link and the rest sealed it away eventually. Either that, or Geapora was assigned as a Sage along with five others and they sealed it. It's not really known, but the Triforce was behind Link and Zelda in the ending cutscene, so we know it wasn't sealed away until after that point.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
The Triforce got there because when the goddesses Wisdom, Power and Courage ( I forgot their actual names) left the world they had created (Hyrule) a yellow Triforce was left behind where they had left and where they had left was the Sacred Realm.

The Triforce got there because when the goddesses Wisdom, Power and Courage ( I forgot their actual names) left the world they had created (Hyrule) a yellow Triforce was left behind where they had left and where they had left was the Sacred Realm.

Yes, but that takes place before the events of SS. If the new timeline is true, then the Triforce isn't sealed away until after the events of Minish Cap, as the power of the Triforce resides within the royal bloodline (at that point it was within Princess Zelda). Unless of course the Triforce was sealed away and then the Picori retrieved it from the Sacred Realm.

What. Impa said she was going to go hide it. This isn't even a matter of speculation. They've told us what happened to it.

But doesn't OP mean "how does it physically get there?" If no, then I'm confused. I guess it's magically transported/teleported there by someone (maybe Impa?).

H

HeavenlyStarman

Hmm, Could the Isle of the Goddess were the Triforce resided after Link put it together eventually become the Sacred Realm? To be quite honest I would think the Sealed Temple would eventually become the Temple of Time. Although that would also suggest that the Master Sword and Triforce are not inside the Sacred Realm together like in Ocarina of Time. Maybe after awhile Link and Zelda moved it inside the area were Zelda slept right behind the master sword.

Darklinkrules45

Bow Down to the Dark Lord
Gaepora kind of reminds me of Rauru the light sage from OoT. i don't know why......but anyway, i think the triforce (:triforce:) got returned to the sacred realm because of the SAGES!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom