• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Think the Skyward Sword Evolves into the Master Sword???

R

RupeeInTheRough

Ideas on Master Sword

From seeing the gameplay online, its easy to notice Link poses little threat to Ghirahim at the start of the game. Since he can just deflect sword strikes with a few fingers, my theory is that he is somehow immortal to all of the weapons known to man; therefore, the goddesses, sages, or whoever notices this, comes up with a simple solution that "lets just make a weapon evil cant touch!" since Ghirahim has a habit of 'touching' links sword. What are your thoughts on how the idea to forge the Master Sword will come about?

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
I think Phi(the spirit in the Skyward Sword) will die, And the sword will be embeded with more power with some kind of gems or something and it will become the master sword, or maybe even, we will see the first wind and earth sages that gave the power to the master sword, maybe because of this phi was trapped in the sword unable to leave it but not enough that she/he can still choose its wielder.

Creatation of Master Sword

Hey I'm thinking of how many zelda games have you do this small quest at the beging of the game and then the part of the game where you do the thing that is important.

So I was thinking what event could happen so big and huge in skyward sword that could lead to making a powerful blade that could destroy evil.

What are your thougts and ideas tell me and what you think of this.

W

wiimasterplayer

I think that every time you beat a dungeon or temple you will meet a sage who will power up you sword changing it appearence and giving you a new ability until it becomes the master sword

As to how link obtains the SS, I think it's something along the lines of what JuicieJ said, especially since Phi is just the spirit inhabiting the sword, and not the sword itself. Sp it makes sense for the SS to be a sword "possesed" by Phi.
On the topic of how the MS is forged, I think it's upgraded along the way with the Tears (or something else but similair) collected in the Siren World.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Pretty much the Zelda way..
You have 3-4 key plot-items to collect.. When you do, The Master Sword is created.. After that the bad guys find a loop hole.. And you have to stop them by collecting another 2-3 key plot-items..

Sensetive forum viewers, Be warned.. SPECULATION THAT MIGHT RUIN THE GAME FOR YOU!

However I think this will be the other way around..
First the baddies do something, And you have to solve the problem. You will prolly have to collect 2-3 plot items that together can defeat the baddies. Then they find a loop hole and then you have to collect whatever it is you need to forge the Master Sword.. And you finally defeat them and BAM.. the Temple of Time is created..

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Pretty much the Zelda way..
You have 3-4 key plot-items to collect.. When you do, The Master Sword is created.. After that the bad guys find a loop hole.. And you have to stop them by collecting another 2-3 key plot-items..

Sensetive forum viewers, Be warned.. SPECULATION THAT MIGHT RUIN THE GAME FOR YOU!

However I think this will be the other way around..
First the baddies do something, And you have to solve the problem. You will prolly have to collect 2-3 plot items that together can defeat the baddies. Then they find a loop hole and then you have to collect whatever it is you need to forge the Master Sword.. And you finally defeat them and BAM.. the Temple of Time is created..

I seriously doubt that Nintendo would keep that old formula of collecting three items then getting the Master Sword, with all the talk about mixing things up.

I think that forging the Master Sword along the way has something to do with the siren world and the tears you collect in it, just as Yonatsef said...

C

chicken storm

I'm guessing that you'll upgrade the sword a lot and the Skyward Sword will become the Master Sword, but that comment with infromation from Nintendo does sound very convincing.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I seriously doubt that Nintendo would keep that old formula of collecting three items then getting the Master Sword, with all the talk about mixing things up.

I think that forging the Master Sword along the way has something to do with the siren world and the tears you collect in it, just as Yonatsef said...

LoL.. Forgot about the siren world..But yeah that's also very likely..

But I'm sure It will have the classic two parts, One part where you collect key plot-items that will kill the baddies and then that plan fails and the second part of the game is basically Plan B. The Plan B doesn't have to be artifact collecting, There are plenty of other options for forging a magic sword..

Y

yodagizmo

I think Phi might have some relation to Ghirahim, sort of like Midna and Zant. Phi might tag along and store herself inside Link's sword, because she might need help or something to defeat Ghirahim and whoever else. Perhaps in the end of the game, she sacrifices herself along with the power of the sages to fully create the Master Sword, which may be the only thing to defeat Ghirahim, or whoever the final boss may be. She could be the traitor running away from her tribe, which could also be whatever made up the Dark Interlopers. Ghirahim does say "That sword is the only reason you live" or something along those lines in the demo we saw not too long ago. Maybe because of Phi's power in the sword? I don't think he'd say that because Link was too strong, because being the "Demon Lord", you'd figure he could easily kill Link and have no problem. Maybe Ghirahim is either unaware of Phi's presence in the sword, or sensed something which prevented him from killing Link. I kinda jumbled it all up, but I think at least some of these things could play out in the game. Somehow. Just an idea. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom