• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How Do You Plan On Getting Zelda Wii U?

How are you getting ZU?

• I'm going for a midnight release.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm getting it before official release.

• I plan on waiting a couple of days/weeks after release.

• I'm not getting Zelda Wii U

• Secret.

• Total voters

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
When I plan to get it really depends on when I decide to purchase a Wii U. But, assuming Zelda Wii U were to be announced and I had a Wii U already in hand, I would most likely wait a few days to a week before purchasing it. This way the chances of it being in stock and not immediately sold out increases.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
When I plan to get it really depends on when I decide to purchase a Wii U. But, assuming Zelda Wii U were to be announced and I had a Wii U already in hand, I would most likely wait a few days to a week before purchasing it. This way the chances of it being in stock and not immediately sold out increases.

why u no preorder if you think it won't be in stock at release? :brow:

If ZeldaU is any good then i'll get it with a WiiU as part of an inevitable bundle pack and maybe a limited edition Zelda designed WiiU... maybe. ZeldaU is going to have to be looking stellar for me to purchase it, since it is balancing my decision to invest in a WiiU or not.

Kirino

Tatakae
Probably not by midnight release. That way, i'll be tempted to play it all night, an I won't be able to wake up for school. Unless it's the weekend, in which case i'll definitely get it. But chances are that it's going to be a pre-order.

Kazumi

chagy
Well, even though I haven't been super interested in Zelda lately and I don't have a Wii U yet, I am still looking forward to Zelda Wii U. Hopefully I'll have found the money to buy myself a Wii U by then, in which case I would probably pre-order it and then pick it up as early as possible. That is of course if I can't get the game a week or two early like I did with Skyward Sword. It was kind of funny finishing SS before it even officially came out.

I've never gotten any game a midnight because what's the point? I'll be getting it when i get the money together or when it's around my birthday or Xmas. I will not be getting the Wii U until this game comes out or until the Wii U gets some other interesting games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom