• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you like your toast?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
BzbGjsOCQAArcNt.jpg

I am sure many if you have seen in the news recently about burnt toast being a cancer risk. But that has inspired me to make this thread.

I want to know if you an in and out type of lad or lass or perhaps just like your bread waved in the general direction of a toaster (A1). Or are you are an E5 person and like something in the middle not too toasted but not raw. Or maybe you are a daredevil who likes to dance with death and lives life right on the edge with a J9.

How do you like your toast?

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
When I was younger, burnt toast was one of my favorite things to eat, admittedly! Reflecting on that, I think I've gotten more flexible with my taste in toast as the years went on, but I'm still slightly partial to a slight burn. Encompassing everything, I'd throw myself within the D(or E) 7-9 range.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Man, that E5 sure does look tasty! Perfectly cooked on each side is ideally how my toast is cooked. Medium brown all around is great. I can't stand having even a little bit of black, but also if there's too many soft patches then it's bad as well. So E5 would be great.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I do not see how there's a difference between say A 8 and I 1. Couldn't this all easily be done on one line? Anyway I guess I 1 or J 1 would be good.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
A8 is darker

I prefer around E5
You get what I mean, there are multiple that look basically identical, the letters and numbers have no specific meaning except for how far they are from another letter or number, which it then makes no sense for this to be a 2D grid.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
This would be perfect info to add for a Zelda Universe RP :P

For me A-E and 1-4 seems like the best way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom