• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How did StalBlind become a Monster

So I'm probably putting more thought into this then Nintendo did, but how did StalBlind become a monster, and a undead one at that?

The reason I ask this is Blind was a hylian operating at as a thief from Hyrule's Kakariko village. He wasn't born a monster, but became one from moving into the Dark World with his gang.

Did A Link Between Worlds forget this, or is there some story in which Lorule Blind started out as a hylian, got cursed in some manner, and then got turned into an undead form of his already cursed body?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
ALBW occurs at least a generation after ALTTP if we assume Old Man to be LttP Link. So its fair to assume that Blind died as a humand and his corpse reanimated as a stalfos. We dont know the specifics of reanimation kf course, but sudfice to say that LBW is far in the futre.

I doubt Blind and Stalblind are the same person; it's likely that, similar to Kholdstare and Dharkstare, the Helmesaur King and the Gemesaur King, and Trinexx and Grinexx, it's just some alternate and warped variant that came into being similar to their Dark World counterparts in some similar but ultimately darker method. It's even possibly Stalblind was never a Hylian (or I guess Lolian in this case) and was just a monster in the beginning. This is a less likely answer, but still a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom