• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Come Medigoron Remembers You After You Go Back 3 Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aba1

I am just playing through MM and I relized that after I completed the powder keg trial for Medigoron he will remember that I did it even if I go back the three days. Anyone got any theory's as to why he can remember you unlike everyone else after rewinding time?

Actually there are others who remember you. HMS and the banker.

I think its more for a game mechanic than anything it would suck if you had to to the powder keg quest every time you needed a powder keg.

But if you want a theory how about it's always Naryu. she does control time and can probably manipulate peoples memories.

Last edited:
He tests you to see if you are trustworthy and able to use a powder keg efficiently. I do believe in the game that he grants you a license which allows you to buy and use powder kegs. And since you don't lose any of your main items in the game it would be safe to say that that stays on your persona. And also Bulbasaur... Nayru is a goddess, which means it's a her. The banker remembers you because he stamped you and the Happy Mask Salesman is still in the clock tower and is outside the realm of Termina's time.

The HMS remembers you because he has seen you a little time before that point in time you return to.
And the banker doesn't remember you, he only checks his invisible ink with your name and the money in your bank account.

Have no explanation for medigoron, though :(

jack546

The chosen one
guys crash clearly answered all of the questions aba1 had you dont have to post anymore.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
It simply comes down to the fact that it's a video game. If Nintendo were to make everything realistic about reversing time in Majora's Mask, we'd lose every single item and have to regain them, making the game nearly impossible to beat. This was no exception.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
This is kind of a hole in the story. They could've probably just made it so that you get some kind of certificate when you can be trusted with the powder kegs and that's how he remembers you, like what they did with the banker. Anyway, this probably never occured to them and they decided they had to make him remember you for the sake of the game being more tolerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom