• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Can I Put a Title on This...

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Derping around and found this:
Al8dHBziRkGLvKQhYjuJeA2.jpg

...I danced naked with G Dorf. Oh god why...

How about you guys?

Teehee... this is actually really creatively funny. Gotta love whoever made this.

Do not let mandy see, she will become insanely jealous.
[noparse]^^^[/noparse] I'm not really a perv, but... anything except February's using Ganondorf I would be jealous of. *moves her birthday to the 11th*

But you know who will be jealous of me? Ganondorf. "Stole the Triforce from Din" When they say Triforce, do I only get the Triforce of Power, since she is the Goddess of Power, or do I get the whole thing? Ahahaha... I have a feeling it's the latter. So that means... oh, yes. I know what I'm going to wish for, too.
Lol, Mandy can have him...
Yay! My wish worked!

--I love my sister's. Hers is "ate a red chu". <3 That sounds marvelous. They do look quite delectable. :9

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
mandym287 said:
I'm not really a perv, but... anything except February's using Ganondorf I would be jealous of.
Even ate? o_o

Krazy4Krash said:
I got murdered by Ganondorf, hence I am Link in the downfall timeline. Should I be proud?
I would say that doesnt count as a murder. Link was defeated in battle, not murdered. Murdered would be killed while completely helpless, unarmed and what not.

Azure Sage said:
Oh man, I feel sorry for whoever's birthday is March 19th...
*looks* OMG :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom