• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Are You Today?

I am very happy today. I had a fun basketball pratice, andd I didn't fall asleep during class again. I feel so accomplished. :3

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Rage thread? Yes plz :)

So, my mom has been ill for a while. She was having trouble breathing, so, upon examination, a lump was found in her chest. It was removed, and she was healthy, but subsequent scans revealed a cancer in her Thyroid. She's getting it removed, which is fine, and it seems she'll be healthy, but today, after taking some new medication in preparation for the surgery she got a bit of a reaction, and since these developments have turned her into a hy... what's the word?... she always thinks something is terribly wrong with her. So... a tingling sensation from her medication gets her hyperventilating thereby exacerbating the problem and numbs her hands which then cramped up, so she's majorly freaking out, wakes me, but I can't calm her so we end up calling an ambulance.

My dad rushes home, only to act as though he's somehow been victimized and that the stress on him is greater than my mom, my sister or I at which point he says, "I apologize for thrashing you in the future for no apparent reason. It's the stress from your mother." This same attitude causes him to jump into the ambulance like it's going to speed off to the hospital, despite the 7 medical workers crowded into her bedroom saying that she's stable and just needed to calm down. So now, I'm not allowed to do anything today because I may have to go pick up my mother and thoughtless father from the hospital.

I hate to be like this when my mom's ill, but I'm getting fed up with it. I don't really appreciate it, and ya. Makes me want school to start up sooner...

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wow, I wish I was only as bored and lazy as you guys... I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have a disease called Osgood Schlatter Disease (OSD). You can even look it up on Google... It's real. :P It's common in kids ages 11-15, who play sports that involve jumping and quick changes of movement, such as soccer and basketball, both of which I play... It takes 12-24 months to heal on its own from when it starts, so I have about 3-15 months left. It hurts quite a bit when I jump or go up or down stairs, but it's not life-threatening. I also found out that I'm double jointed. :D
It's bittersweet, because my knee has hurt since last May and I've finally found out what's causing it. Other than that, I'm having a good day!
('~')
/(--)\
(----)

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I had a bad day... first I didn't get enough sleep and I am uh.... yeah.... and final exams are being thrown at me every which way and I am thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend.... yeah you can see what fun I am having'

EDIT: Nope I just broke up with him...

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Today I felt stunned, excited, terrified, sarcastic and bored. Now all that may sound in consistent, but let me explain.

Today was a nice Sunday when I woke up. I didn't have a care and decided to relax and find a nice place to read a good book, but it all ended with a phone call from my professor. I had to go to school for something. I was merely shocked at the fact that I WENT to school ON a Sunday, and I was called by my own Professor. So I went there posthaste and I got excited in what he told me, that I was to be in a special class to learn advanced lessons in Foreign language. Normally I'd finished that class, but I passed with unexpected scores, that I was granted this. Of course, this did not end, I was terrified of the fact that I must postpone one of my classes to do it. I really don't like to drop a subject to get a special class, so my prof told me to think about it and tell me his answer in a week. On my way home, I met one of my really energetic, annoying, happy-go-lucky classmate. Her speaking makes me want to reply in sarcasm, and frankly she talked and acted like a child. SO I attempted to escape her while riding the jeep home. Then I got bored when I arrive and decided to visit ZD. There.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I feel good but am worried about a very good friend of mine. He told me he was sorry he didn't reply to my message earlier because he had things on his head. When I told him it was okay and hopefully everything was alright he sent me a private message to tell me it was not okay. His mother is taken into the hospital with a tumor in her head. It is not okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom