• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
If the setup was compmetely open and scum saw the list of Town roles, we should have been shown a list of what the Mafia has to counteract those roles if they even were given a list. Otherwise, what we are talking about is only a semi-open setup favoring the Mafia.

funnier6

Courage~
If the setup was compmetely open and scum saw the list of Town roles, we should have been shown a list of what the Mafia has to counteract those roles if they even were given a list. Otherwise, what we are talking about is only a semi-open setup favoring the Mafia.
Some of those roles are very useful to scum, such as like, cop!

sigh

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
while I don't really think the wolves would have a list of the roles present, if they did it would be completely fair.

does anyone have a list of all claimed charges thus far? I think we have nearly everyone.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Scum probably got to choose from the same roles in that case.

@funnier6 got time for that explanation on your Rubik read?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What? why would we?
The whole point of Mafia games is to give mafia less players but advantage with information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom