• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote: Giri
Removing my joke vote but I'll still keep a watch on you, could be newb scum for all we know.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My joke vote is rather turning serious pikachu. I know funnier6 is posting confidently, but that could be due to experience
And if there's a newb scum that would be pretty easy for us .I would be scrutinizing you Ezlo and Max
Max hasn't posted at all
and Ezlo isn't posting any contributing posts

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Morbid and funnier6 are discussing things together. So if funnier6 is Mafia that would mean Morbid is too
and I also noticed some other people pairing up

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'd like to hear from Doc though because I know he's never super active, but there hasn't been too much too keep up with so far. So he shouldn't be too overwhelmed. @Doc any thoughts? Maybe on the Pen situation we've been discussing.
Why do you and funnier insist on not letting me lurk??

I didn't necessarily see Pen as being "excited" about this game moreso than when he's town, it was day 1 RVS posts. I can't recall Pen specifically, but I think its hard to really determine if a person is excited based on RVS. Disinterest doesn't tend to show until the game actually starts. I'm not saying he's leaning town for me based on his posts, but I certainly don't want to lynch Pen for the reasons given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom