• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of the World Project (Sign Up)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
A--Boring? Not really, not if there is stuff to do, and believe me, there is always something new to discover.

B--It wont be long now, so just hold on to your anxiousness.

:P Living in a fantasy world, life won't be boring since there are so many things to discover, and to do, but real life, on Earth, that would get a bit boring :P

Ok :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
:P Living in a fantasy world, life won't be boring since there are so many things to discover, and to do, but real life, on Earth, that would get a bit boring :P

Ok :D
Ok, I already told you my input on this. :P Lolz

Is there still space for another one to sign up?

Of course there is space, and time. So, if you wish to sign up, you still can, SheikahSoul. ^^

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Ok, I already told you my input on this. :P Lolz

Of course there is space, and time. So, if you wish to sign up, you still can, SheikahSoul. ^^

Then I'll be sure to go ahead. :)

Name: Alvirana
Last Name: Lonerana
Nickname: Alvirana-Trickyana
Race: Elf
Weapon: Bow and blade
Clothing Gear: A light purple middle-lentgh gown with ancient details on it, the gown should be easy and light to wear and walk around with. She also wears brown boots.
Appearance: A pale skinned elf with silver-colored hair with blue and purple slings on and her eyes are pure and forest green.
Personality: Alvirana is a very loving with everything about nature and animals. She loves of course adventuring just for the thrill and excitement. What she also enjoys to do is to play tricks on some others. Alvirana can be tricky and clever overall but also has a very calm and pure personality. But she also has a hard time trusting others as she sometimes believe they are after her and to hurt her. This is why she often goes with her favorite weapons she's quite skillfull in, sword and bow.
Homeland: Pancracia
Current Job: A lone adventurer

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Then I'll be sure to go ahead. :)

Name: Alvirana
Last Name: Lonerana
Nickname: Alvirana-Trickyana
Race: Elf
Weapon: Bow and blade
Clothing Gear: A light purple middle-lentgh gown with ancient details on it, the gown should be easy and light to wear and walk around with. She also wears brown boots.
Appearance: A pale skinned elf with silver-colored hair with blue and purple slings on and her eyes are pure and forest green.
Personality: Alvirana is a very loving with everything about nature and animals. She loves of course adventuring just for the thrill and excitement. What she also enjoys to do is to play tricks on some others. Alvirana can be tricky and clever overall but also has a very calm and pure personality. But she also has a hard time trusting others as she sometimes believe they are after her and to hurt her. This is why she often goes with her favorite weapons she's quite skillfull in, sword and bow.
Homeland: Pancracia
Current Job: A lone adventurer

Alright, the profile looks great, I copied it as well and saved it. You forgot to include affinity, so if you want to add that, go ahead, or I can just do it at random for you, you decide.

Affinity:

>>Also, I've had a change of plans, but the story project is still on, just, in a different way. So hear me out because this is very important.

First of all, if you don't know it, I've been working on a fantasy world and the characters and races that make this world for quite a while now. If you have read some of my finished and unfinished works here in the forum, then you are familiar with the dragir and perhaps even the world where they reside. Well, why am I changing the plans all of a sudden? Because...I am going to finally take my works in the direction I've dream of a while back. I will get the story published, I don't care how I do that, there are many ways now, and so, I wont be writing the story I had in mind when I made this thread, however...

However, I promised my friend Zelda_8 that I would still write a story using the sign ups so far, though with another plot. There will still be lycans, dragir, etc, so all that is really changing is the plot, as I will use the other one for my book.

Now, speaking about that book, it's got to have original stuff within it if it is to be published, and so now, if you want to give me permission using your characters, then I will include them. If you don't, then I wont, simple as that. I'll be honest with you guys and gals, I don't need characters, I already have more than enough to work with, but, if you wish to be included in some way, I will give you that opportunity, just make sure your character is genuine and not belonging to another book or story already published.

And if you want to submit any art at all for the book, feel free, I will give you credit for it. You can leave a message to me at my profile if you want in, or you can pm me or do it here, just let me know in some way. If I don't see any kind of information from you, then I will assume you did not want in and go from there.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Alright, the profile looks great, I copied it as well and saved it. You forgot to include affinity, so if you want to add that, go ahead, or I can just do it at random for you, you decide.

Affinity:

>>Also, I've had a change of plans, but the story project is still on, just, in a different way. So hear me out because this is very important.

First of all, if you don't know it, I've been working on a fantasy world and the characters and races that make this world for quite a while now. If you have read some of my finished and unfinished works here in the forum, then you are familiar with the dragir and perhaps even the world where they reside. Well, why am I changing the plans all of a sudden? Because...I am going to finally take my works in the direction I've dream of a while back. I will get the story published, I don't care how I do that, there are many ways now, and so, I wont be writing the story I had in mind when I made this thread, however...

However, I promised my friend Zelda_8 that I would still write a story using the sign ups so far, though with another plot. There will still be lycans, dragir, etc, so all that is really changing is the plot, as I will use the other one for my book.

Now, speaking about that book, it's got to have original stuff within it if it is to be published, and so now, if you want to give me permission using your characters, then I will include them. If you don't, then I wont, simple as that. I'll be honest with you guys and gals, I don't need characters, I already have more than enough to work with, but, if you wish to be included in some way, I will give you that opportunity, just make sure your character is genuine and not belonging to another book or story already published.

And if you want to submit any art at all for the book, feel free, I will give you credit for it. You can leave a message to me at my profile if you want in, or you can pm me or do it here, just let me know in some way. If I don't see any kind of information from you, then I will assume you did not want in and go from there.

Ah yes, I knew I had forgotten something. Thanks so much for reminding me ! :)

Affinity: Earth and Wind

Magatha

Magatha
Sorry I took so long to sign up, I have been really busy with school work lately...

Name: Magatha
Last Name: Stargleam
Nickname: Maggie
Race: dragir (dragon-like folk similar to humans)
Weapon: Sword and magic rope
Clothing Gear: Captain uniform, light colors, a hat
Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes
Homeland: Dragiria.
Current Job: ship captain
Personality: She is a brave character who cares about the well-being of the crew, and her last name is Stargleam because she is amazing at navigating with the stars.
Affinity: Water

And of course you can use my character in your book if you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom