• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of the World Project (Sign Up)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, so thanks to Magatha I guess I am back to this kind of business. :) But she's right, I don't blame her, I've yet to finish a story with her in it, as well as many others who have signed up before. Anyway, I've given the project a thought and I came up with something. I have agreed with myself that I want to be writing a short trilogy that will include stuff from some of the unfinished stories I started in the past. So you'll see stuff from Storm of the Dead, The Pirate, God Wars, etc, all packed in this action, fantasy adventure.

No, the story is not based on Zelda, rather I will use the fantasy world I created a while back, it gives me more depth. I will include a map before posting the story, probably in this thread, so use this thread in case you feel lost.

Now, what I plan to implement this time around is not what happens to your characters during the story, rather what kind of weapons, items, artifacts, story endings, etc, they get during the course of the story. I am thinking about having up to three possible endings to it, The original one, a good ending, and a bad ending. All endings of course will differ greatly from the others, with the bad ending being just that, a bad one where many characters die. You, as the readers, will have to make decisions concerning what Atsuma and his friends do next, etc. At random I will present you with choices, which you must make as a group. It will be fun because you'll have to pay great attention to the story hints. If you want your character to become a great warrior who will help the cause greatly, then you'll have to pay attention and do some thinking, that is, if you want your character to find and wield strong weapons and armor, or magic, etc. There will be several God-like weapons hidden in the world, as well as ancient armor and other cool stuff, if you readers make the right decisions, your character will get them, if you don't, then your character won't. And to make this as genuine and fair as possible, I will be creating a decision branch layout, a draft that speaks of all decisions offered and the weapons, etc that can be obtained. I will pm a copy to the most trusted member IMO on this site, I dunno, probably Vee, if she is willing to help me out. That way I don't cheat you out of anything, you alone will direct the story, and that trusted member will only be able to see that I am directing the story as told and giving your character anything you find. Know one thing: Hidden stuff can lead to other missions, or side stories, or even to grander treasure and unexpected happenings.

So, will your character be ranked among the best in the story when all is said and done? Or will he or she be just some wimp- wielding-sword wanna-be who dies in the end? Or a mage of the 5th order or of the 1st? That is up to you, and it is up to you how the story progresses along and how it will end. Will good prevail over evil, as always tend to happen in stories? Or will your poor decision-making lead to the forces of evil winning this time around? (I may even include romance between characters, but I will give this option a thought)

Those who want to participate, then use the following sign up sheet and fill it up. I don't know how long I will leave this thread open, probably a few days, three at most. In the meantime, I will be working on that branch layout. Feel free to sign up. (Use the second sign up sheet below, use this one just to see the choices available to you)

Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Race: (Races in the world include: human, elf, lycan (wolf), ryzacor (lizard), dragir (dragon-like folk similar to humans), and fairy. Those are it, I wanna keep things simple)
Weapon: (Weapon choice include: sword, axe, spear, bow, dagger, crossbow, pistol, and of course, magic, which gives you the right to pick a magical rod. And yes, you can have up to two weapons, example: dual swords, or sword and dagger, etc.)
Clothing Gear: (Anything simple goes, however, if your character does find something, it will be changed to that)
Appearance: (Describe your character)
Homeland: (If you are human, elf, lycan, fairy, or ryzacor, you can choose from the following: Daciakus, Kokin, Broah, Pancracia, or Goldbree. If you chose to be a dragir, then choose Dragiria.
Current Job: (Depending on what you want your character to start out as, then choose from the following: Soldier, Knight, fisherman(woman), inn runner, guild warrior, guild leader, cook, sailor, smithy, merchant, arena combatant, weapons master, ship captain, mage student, Arcane teacher, relic hunter, thief, ninja, assassin, fighter instructor.)

I'll use my character as a sample, you can just copy and edit it to your liking:

Name: Atsuma
Last Name: Celedon (Might change it later)
Nickname: The Great One
Age: 2458 (Dragir are a long-live-gifted race, as are Lycans, ryzacor, elves and fairies)
Affinity: Fire
Race: Dragir
Weapons: Dual Swords and a magical double-barrel, sawed-off pistol.
Clothing Gear: black sleeveless shirt, black vest, black pants, black boots.
Appearance: short, brown hair that falls off to the sides in bangs.
Homeland: Dragiria
Current Job: weapons master

Well there you have it. Some people like Zelda_8, Magatha, Bigelover88, Hero of Time, vatti, and Hazel are already in by default, but I would like for them to fill out a sheet regardless. Considering vats and Hazel are absent, I will just fill a sheet for them using past info. Also, I don't know if I will keep that title for the story (Heroes of the World) I will probably change it come story posting time, I just didn't have anything else in mind. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh I'll sign up I love this kinda stuff. Only weird thing is Ammy's full name is the same as yours. Her full name Atsuma :3 Hope that won't be a both well here I go :3

Last name: Hitsugaya
Nickname: Ammy
Race: Human
Weapon: Large Sword named Tensa Zengetsu
Clothing Gear: A simple Blake dress with a white belt around the waist and Black Hightops
Appearance: long black hair and bangs that fall off to the right.
Homeland: Kokin
Current Job: Assassin

Hope its good enough :D

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Zordo
Last Name: Danascus
Nickname: Doesn't really have one
Race: Elf
Weapon: Pistol, sword
Clothing Gear: Forest green tunic, brown leather belt.
Appearance: Brown hair, and green eyes.
Homeland: Kokin.
Current Job: Assassin.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh I'll sign up I love this kinda stuff. Only weird thing is Ammy's full name is the same as yours. Her full name Atsuma :3 Hope that won't be a both well here I go :3

Last name: Hitsugaya
Nickname: Ammy
Weapon: Large Sword named Tensa Zengetsu
Clothing Gear: A simple Blake dress with a white belt around the waist and Black Hightops
Appearance: long black hair and bangs that fall off to the right.
Homeland: Kokin
Current Job: Assassin

Hope its good enough :D

It is, it's awesome, and don't worry, we can have two Atsumas.

Name: Zordo
Last Name: Danascus
Nickname: Doesn't really have one
Race: Elf
Weapon: Pistol, sword
Clothing Gear: Forest green tunic, brown leather belt.
Appearance: Brown hair, and green eyes.
Homeland: Kokin.
Current Job: Assassin.

Two assassins right off the bat. Alright, this works too, Jedizora.

Oh shoot, I just realized I forgot to include the Gender option. If you guys can add it to your profile, that'd be great, I will add that option to the sign up sheet. *hurries to do that* XD Thanks for signing up.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Hmm... nice OP. This would be a fun story, I can tell already ^^

Here's my character sheet:

Name: Annabeth
Last Name: Regan
Nickname: Annie or Anna
Race: Lycan
Weapon: Hmm... one is Sword and the other... are we allowed to have an affinity? If yes, then I'll choose water. If no, I'll choose a bow and arrows.
Clothing Gear: Give her whatever you wish ;)
Appearance: Black straight hair down to her waist with the ends of the strands curling inwards. Pale skin, and deep red eyes. She's thin and has an average height.
Homeland: Umm... I don't know what the differences are, you that you could choose, but if it won't make any difference in the story, then maybe Pancracia (choosing randomly :P)
Current Job: Well, you already told me what you want Annabeth to be ;)

Name: Damera
Last Name: Tomahawk
Nickname: none
Weapons: 2 gold swords with green hilts that can shoot lightning bolts
Clothing Gear: dark gray sleeveless shirt, black pants
Appearance: medium-length black hair, tan skin, tall, muscular
Homeland: Dragiria (is a human that was raised by Dragirs)
Current Job: monster hunter

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Ryze
Last Name: Ordom
Nickname: None
Race: Lycan
Weapons: Bow and arrow, bow doubles as twin swords (Is that 3 weapons?)
Clothing Gear: Black cloak, black tunic, pants, and boots
Homeland: ?
Appearance: Thin and tall, shoulder-length white-blond hair, pale skin, hazel eyes.
Current job: Guild Leader

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Zelda_8 An affinity? Yes, if you want to, go ahead, I'll remember to include that when writing. You know what, I'll go ahead and add it to the sign up sheet, I forgot to add Age anyway, so might as well go back and do that.

@HoT Okay, it will be fun writing about Damera being with the Dragir, I am already excited about it. :P

@Myriad That's fine, three weapons, I don't really mind. But what do you mean bow doubles as twin swords? D:

@Atsuma the 2nd lolz, it's fine, but your Atsuma is a girl, right? Just want to clarify that, I don't want to write the story and introduce her as a he.

A little more input about the story. I am thinking about maybe adding character deaths early on, but that can only come to happen if you make very bad choices as a group of readers, but I am thinking about not adding that. Why? Because if a member's character dies early, he/she will lose interest in the story. And so, probably...I wont be adding that feature.

I'd go ahead and speak a little about the plot of the story, but it is better if you find out as the story goes on. And so I will hold my tongue fttb. (for the time being) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Zelda_8 An affinity? Yes, if you want to, go ahead, I'll remember to include that when writing. You know what, I'll go ahead and add it to the sign up sheet, I forgot to add Age anyway, so might as well go back and do that.

So are we allowed to have an affinity and 2 weapons, or choose between 2 weapons, and 1 weapon and 1 affinity?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Basically like Pit's bow and arrow from SSBB. Do you get my picture? Without the light string part.
Not really, but you are probably saying the bow is like two weapons in one?

So are we allowed to have an affinity and 2 weapons, or choose between 2 weapons, and 1 weapon and 1 affinity?
Yes, an affinity and two weapons, or three, just don't have twenty weapons and all is fine. :P

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Name: Tiger
Last Name: Nikes
Nickname: Ti
Affinity: Dark
Weapons: Dual pistols, sword
Clothing Gear: large black jacket, black hat, tiger striped short sleeve shirt, gray boots
Appearance: black hair with bangs, scar across the left side of his face
Homeland: Goldbree
Current Job: Arena Combatant

Last edited:
Name: Rian
Last Name: Drakil
Weapons: crossbow and magic staff (if you HAVE to have an affinity, I'll do wind/air)
Clothing: I can't think of anything myself, so do whatever you please
Appearance: one blue eye, one brown eye, short, thin, dark hair down to the shoulders
Current Job: Arcane teacher

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks for joining, Zelda64 and theothernavi, the profiles are okay. As to the affinities, here is the new sign up sheet with Age and Affinity added, two things I forgot to include. Affinities you can choose from are:

Fire, Ice/Water, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Lightning, Dark, Holy, Anima(All four main elements together)

Last Name: Celedon (Might change it later)
Nickname: The Great One
Age: 758 (Dragir are a long-life-gifted race, as are Lycans, ryzacor, elves and fairies)
Affinity: Fire
Weapons: Dual Swords and a magical double-barrel, sawed-off pistol.
Clothing Gear: black sleeveless shirt, black vest, black pants, black boots.
Appearance: short, brown hair that falls off to the sides in bangs.
Current Job: weapons master

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom