• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thanks Fierce but when I click the download button and have to wait a few sec before it starts I get the error message.
Edit: now it works! Finally! Thanks for the quote and this time I mean you FD ;)

David

But you called me here...
Thank you both. Now that i've gotten some positive feed back on that sig, I'm going to switch it out!

Master

Upcoming
Um...Here is request :

Background or color scheme: Dark, Gothic
Character or object: Majora's Mask, Skull Kid
Text: Master
Description and additional details: Can you make it the whole thing look Dark, Gloomy, Gothic ? I will like to see how it turns out ! :)

Jedizora

:right:
Sig
Background or color scheme: Zora's domain from OoT style
Character or object: Go to my paint pics thread, and i want the zora's from that in it. Remember to get rid of their backrounds.
Text and font: Put jedi zora in the lower left, put it in the same font that you did on my last sig
Description and additional details: Iff ou could touch them up a bit, expessaly the lightsabers, i would be grateful.

David

Alright jedizora. I'll get right on it. You can expect it to be posted here when its done.

[edit]

Here you are jedizora. I hope that you like it!

T6qv1.png

http://imgur.com/T6qv1.png

Last edited:

David

Forgive me for the double post, but I have some new creations that I'm in love with.

Some requests that I've done on other websites:
iQhlC.png

xmUU7.png

And these are for me:
7MOzW.png

(my new avatar)
j6FEg.png

(This is Luke from Tales of the Abyss, one of my favorite games)
r1NdW.png

(This is my new favorite. It is Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia)

David

Mind my asking what you did for both of these, they look great. :)

I used a few lighting C4Ds for the backgrounds. Setting the blending mode to things like hard light, soft light, overlay, color burn, etc. I probably used 2 different C4Ds for each, but I smudged a bunch of copies of them, and rotated others. Then i duplicated each render about 6 times and smudged all of them out. After that, I set them to other blending modes like linear light, color burn, overlay, etc. Then after all of that, I added a lighting source. Then I applied image, glaussian blurred it at about 1.3 px, set it to overlay, and lowered the opacity. Then I used gradient maps on soft light to add some cool coloring effects. Just my basic signature techniques that i've developed.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
HoM, this are AWESOME!!!! I can't believe you did all of these! I'd be doing this stuff myself (with work of course,) but I can't get download Gimp because I don't wanna slow down the computer I'm using right now, and the other one I can use won't connect to the internet. Sad face...
By the way, I have a very special request.

Signature
Background or color scheme: Something that's bright and seems magical, like a canyon at sunset with little sparkly things in the air.
Character or object: I have a picture I drew of my character, Rio. There's a picture of him in the album "Miscellaneous Drawings" (It could also be Random Drawings, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to check). Anyway, if you could do him, even just the top half, that would be awesome. If you can take off the background of the paper I was drawing on, that'd be awesome.
Text and font: Put, "-Master Sword13" in the bottom right-hand corner, and put, "A Hero will rise, and the Hero will fall, but the deeds that they did remain for those who live on. Let the Hero Live and Learn." I don't know where the inspiration came from, I just got it. As for the font, surprise me! I like surprises!
Description and additional details: Hm... if you could somewhat dim the picture of Rio so he kind of is visible but not the main focus, kinda like a colored shadow, that'd be awesome. Not much else to say, except thanks.

If you could do this, that'd be really cool! Thanks!

David

HoM, this are AWESOME!!!! I can't believe you did all of these! I'd be doing this stuff myself (with work of course,) but I can't get download Gimp because I don't wanna slow down the computer I'm using right now, and the other one I can use won't connect to the internet. Sad face...
By the way, I have a very special request.

Signature
Background or color scheme: Something that's bright and seems magical, like a canyon at sunset with little sparkly things in the air.
Character or object: I have a picture I drew of my character, Rio. There's a picture of him in the album "Miscellaneous Drawings" (It could also be Random Drawings, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to check). Anyway, if you could do him, even just the top half, that would be awesome. If you can take off the background of the paper I was drawing on, that'd be awesome.
Text and font: Put, "-Master Sword13" in the bottom right-hand corner, and put, "A Hero will rise, and the Hero will fall, but the deeds that they did remain for those who live on. Let the Hero Live and Learn." I don't know where the inspiration came from, I just got it. As for the font, surprise me! I like surprises!
Description and additional details: Hm... if you could somewhat dim the picture of Rio so he kind of is visible but not the main focus, kinda like a colored shadow, that'd be awesome. Not much else to say, except thanks.

If you could do this, that'd be really cool! Thanks!

Alright. Sounds like I can do that. And downloading GIMP won't slow down your computer. The only thing that would cause it to slow down was if your hard drive was completely full or if your running the program along with others.

[EDIT]
Well, here's your signature. I hope you like it!

4oI8r.png

Last edited:

David

Well, here's a quick update of some of my work.

bjeiK.png

(A signature that I made for use at another site. I'm known as The Musicbender over there.)

wzPoL.png

(I made this following one of the old tutorials posted here at Zelda dungeon. Great tutorial.)

Jedizora

:right:
You stated on the zeldaeternity forums that you could probly do better with my sig, now that you know more about Gimp. I don't use my old sig anymore, but I would like to see how you improve it. The sig I made for myself isn't that good anyway.

David

yeah, but I don't know when I'll be able to get to it. I've been pretty busy with school and life. I haven't even had time to get to Aero's 3 requests. If I get around to it, I'll improve your old sig that I made for you a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread