• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero Mode

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Hello everyone, Im i the one who things that in hero mode that Fi shouldn't tell you everything again like how to use a weapon and about dowsing? I think that if we're playing hero mode that Fi shouldn't be telling us. I like watching the cut scenes and don't like Fi telling us how to use weapons again because we beat the game and don't need training wheels.

MW7

Yeah I agree pretty much. Anything that isn't gameplay should have the option to be skipped once you're in hero mode at the very least.

Agreed. Most of what Fi said the first time I played I thought "Well yeah, duh..." so 2nd time was just so much more annoying.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nintendo should just give us the option to skip any and all text like what they did with Twilight Princess (press Start for GC version or the Minus button for Wii version). I heard that to skip any cutscene, you have to watch it in its entirety first. That's just wrong to me; games like Kingdom Hearts 2 (2005) managed to have an Event Skip button and it was put to GREAT use.

To have to listen to Fi talk more even in Hero Mode just compounds that pain.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
omg guys how do you z-target, i think you press B but im not sure.

I mean, I get that some people really do have trouble with game controls, I used to be one, but something as simple as Z-Targeting shouldn't require a lengthy tutorial.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
omg guys how do you z-target, i think you press B but im not sure.

I mean, I get that some people really do have trouble with game controls, I used to be one, but something as simple as Z-Targeting shouldn't require a lengthy tutorial.

True, besides, you're supposed to already have passed the game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom