• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Help

dtc

Hey one last question how much chance there is to get a giant core from guardian amiibo? Cuz it says on the wiki that you can get it but i have never got one

dtc

Probably fairly low, i'd say save scumming the amiibo would work best
probably will get impatient and give up a few attempts later lol. Also idk why but i get ancient cores (normal ones) now more, about 4/5 of the times i place the amiibo (way more often than before)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
probably will get impatient and give up a few attempts later lol. Also idk why but i get ancient cores (normal ones) now more, about 4/5 of the times i place the amiibo (way more often than before)
I'm not surprised BOTW has an odd desire sensor at times

dtc

alright just maxed one of the pieces of the armor so 2 to go. I have seen that there is a giant core is the lomei island does anyone know the exact location?

Blood Moons won't happen when you're at the Castle. Leave the Castle after you've killed everything and return after a Blood Moon happens. Might take longer but at least you've got a couple of Ancient Cores
But if you rest on a campfire in the castle blood moons can appear while resting. Also after killing a lot of the guardians in there two times i only got one core idk if it is my luck or they are that rare.

dtc

fricc i have spent all the cores in chests in ancient shields
realised i had not spent all of them so ill probably go to the ones that i havent got. By now I have the forgotten temple one, those guardians are a pain in the butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom