• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help I'm Stuck Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucarita26.nl

Please help me about that problem and it's the o training ground of Gerudo valley.
0.jpg
What must I do here by the silver rock.
Did I need something?

amaterasu

Writer
that can't be moved until you come back later as an adult. first go crawl through the hole as a kid, and go through the dungeon. you'll find a chest with the Silver Gauntlets, and you'll see a cutscene of Nabooru being taken by the witches. go back to the temple of time and become an adult, then go to the spirit temple and move that block!

L

Lucarita26.nl

that can't be moved until you come back later as an adult. first go crawl through the hole as a kid, and go through the dungeon. you'll find a chest with the Silver Gauntlets, and you'll see a cutscene of Nabooru being taken by the witches. go back to the temple of time and become an adult, then go to the spirit temple and move that block!
What do you mean, I'm now adult Link and I can't pull that block at the Gerudo valley's training ground. So where can I find that Silver gauntlets and must I become child Link to get that item, then get beck to that place and then can I pull the block? Please give me more details about it :'(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When you are child Link, go to the Spirit Temple and beat the left half of the dungeon. You will eventually find a treasure chest that has the Silver Gauntlets in it. Then go back to the Temple of Time, go back to Adult Link and return to the Training Grounds where you can move that huge block :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w5pQxG3LhFY

That is part 1 of the Child half of te Spirit Temple done by ZD's Caleb. That shows how to get up to the Silver Gauntlets : D

L

Lucarita26.nl

When you are child Link, go to the Spirit Temple and beat the left half of the dungeon. You will eventually find a treasure chest that has the Silver Gauntlets in it. Then go back to the Temple of Time, go back to Adult Link and return to the Training Grounds where you can move that huge block :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w5pQxG3LhFY

That is part 1 of the Child half of te Spirit Temple done by ZD's Caleb. That shows how to get up to the Silver Gauntlets : D
How can I cross the bridge of Gerudo valley if I'm the child Link, because the Gerudo ladies don't let me pass it. How can pass that bridge. Please tell me?

amaterasu

Writer
you don't go through the desert, you play the Requium of Spirit or howevver you spell it and warp. Watch out for Leevers.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Get the Longshot and Lens of truth, then cross the Desert Wasteland as an ADULT. Then, enter the Spirit Temple and exit. Sheik will appear and after some rambling, teach you the Requiem of Spirit. Change to a KID then warp to the Desert Colossus using the Requiem of Spirit. Now, you can talk to Nabooru inside the Spirit Temple and do the left half of the dungeon. Once you have the Silver Gauntlets at the end and experience a cutscene, change into an ADULT, warp back to the Spirit Temple, and do the right half of the dungeon. (You previously couldn't access this before because you needed the Silver Gauntlets, which you should now have.)

ZD has a video walkthrough featuring the original version of OoT, so you can watch that because the process is the same. You can also read their text walkthrough. (Click on the Ocarina of Time at the top of the ZD page and work your way from there.)

S

schwarzkopf

hey, are u dutch?
wonder if u can help me with a lil problem! how do i change back to kid link in the tempel of time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom