• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help drawing the Hourglass

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bernie

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie to this forum. I've alomost completed Zelda, Phantom Hourglass and I've come up against a problem. It's right at the end when cilea gives LLink the phantom Hourglass to freeze time so that you can clobber Bellum a few times. (You click on the Hourglass icon then draw an hourglass within the yellow frame on the screen). The problem is that nothing happens when I begin to draw the hourglass - nothing at all! I've tried everything I can think of. I get the small circular hourglass icon at the bottom of the screen, I can click on it and the yellow 'frame' appears on my screen but that's where it ends as it will not let me draw the hourglass. I would really love some help with this as I've been playing the game now for over a year! (I'm 50 years old and want to master it before I die)!!!! Thanks everyone.

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
Hi everybody. I'm a newbie to this forum. I've alomost completed Zelda, Phantom Hourglass and I've come up against a problem. It's right at the end when cilea gives LLink the phantom Hourglass to freeze time so that you can clobber Bellum a few times. (You click on the Hourglass icon then draw an hourglass within the yellow frame on the screen). The problem is that nothing happens when I begin to draw the hourglass - nothing at all! I've tried everything I can think of. I get the small circular hourglass icon at the bottom of the screen, I can click on it and the yellow 'frame' appears on my screen but that's where it ends as it will not let me draw the hourglass. I would really love some help with this as I've been playing the game now for over a year! (I'm 50 years old and want to master it before I die)!!!! Thanks everyone.

go to the game help section not here in a different discussion

linkman8

True and Noble
Alright, so you say that it won't let you draw the hourglass? You can get the yellow frame up, but you can't draw the hourglass.
There's a bit of a technique to drawing it; make the hourglass as if it's like a "Z" with the two ends connected. The rounder it is, the harder it will be to recognize.
Hope that helps.

I just draw a figure eight; well I've gotten sloppy now. Remember that symbol you had to draw on the door? Well, I think that's supposed to be what you draw. I have the problem with my "8's" sometimes too, and end up doing spin attacks. So draw the symbol the same way you did on the red door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom