• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heights of Ganondorf and Link?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I took his hard to see boots into consideration with the lines. That said, I found a brighter video and got a picture of them:

View attachment 14226

Being able to see Link's boots a lot more clearly and factoring in both Link and Ganondorf's heights if standing up straight, he's more like 3/4 the height which would make them 5'6 and 7'4 (going by the guess of Link being 5'6).

That's more believable. His knees are still bent, though, so I would say Link's about 5'7'' or 5'8''. (Like me! =D)

When you fight Ganondorf and stun him, Link is about the same size as Ganondorf when Ganondorf is on one knee.

i'm not entirely sure but i'd say Ganon is larger because both in Brawl and Melee he seems to be the biggest in terms of the human built characters

T

therealghirahim

Id say link was about 5ft 7-8 Ganondorf is actually quite alot bigger when standing up straight by around 2 ft so I would say he was around 7ft 6-7. I had the character models used in game for 3ds max before my computer was ruined so I have seen them standing straight together.

Ice Sage

these are words
In OoT adult Link wavers from 1.5 meters to 1.7 meters. I used 1.6 meters to get about 5' 3". 1.5 is about 5'. 1.7 is about 5'6".
View attachment 16125
I used the lakeside labratory for mesurements.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In OoT adult Link wavers from 1.5 meters to 1.7 meters. I used 1.6 meters to get about 5' 3". 1.5 is about 5'. 1.7 is about 5'6".

I used the lakeside labratory for mesurements.
Ah that is rather helpful but you know, I don't think there is much chance of convincing Ganondorf to go and measure himself in there.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Basically it looks like Ganondorf is a little less than twice Link's height. I've imagined Link to be about 5'6 due to his agility and acrobatics. Therefore, considering he appears to be about 5/8 the height of Ganondorf, he (Ganondorf) would be around 8'9 ish.

So I say Link - 5'6 and Ganondorf - 8'9.

I did what you did take a picture and put the characters to a scale, In a hack you can do you can get link into the throne room and have him stand by the guards. Apart from their pointy helmets their heads would be the same size and they would both be the same height. I got an image of a ruler for my scale as you will be able to see below.

His knees are still bent, though, so I would say Link's about 5'7'' or 5'8''. (Like me! =D)

Yep, I can agree with him being around 5ft 7 so I made the top of the guards head to be 5ft 7 the height I would now say link would be.

ganondorf height.jpg

I would say now Ganondorf would be 8ft 11 here which is a fair bit taller than I originally thought.

In the final battle of TP, Ganondorf is much taller then Link.

Yes, but it's hard to tell how much taller when he goes into a crouched stance as link approaches.

Last edited:
Considering Adult Link is as tall as any other person in OoT, I'd say he's average length. 5"7 or something.
I think Ganondorf is about 8"2, WAY above average length. I dunno, maybe the Triforce of Power also made him a little taller, who knows? :P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Link is about 6 heads tall, Ganondorf is about 7 like most characters.
I'll say Link is 5'4" and Ganon is about 6 heads.

ganondorf height.jpg

Ganondorf is not at all like most characters sizes as the guards are adult links height,the only person taller I believe, is Ganondorf.

Last edited:

Ice Sage

these are words
I did what you did take a picture and put the characters to a scale, In a hack you can do you can get link into the throne room and have him stand by the guards. Apart from their pointy helmets their heads would be the same size and they would both be the same height. I got an image of a ruler for my scale as you will be able to see below.

Yep, I can agree with him being around 5ft 7 so I made the top of the guards head to be 5ft 7 the height I would now say link would be.

View attachment 16637

I would say now Ganondorf would be 8ft 11 here which is a fair bit taller than I originally thought.

Yes, but it's hard to tell how much taller when he goes into a crouched stance as link approaches.

Wait, isn't ganondorf closer to the camera that the guards?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yes he is but the ruler is at the guards feet rather than ganondorf's, so I believe it should still be accurate

Taggerung115

Warrior
I took his hard to see boots into consideration with the lines. That said, I found a brighter video and got a picture of them:

View attachment 14226

Being able to see Link's boots a lot more clearly and factoring in both Link and Ganondorf's heights if standing up straight, he's more like 3/4 the height which would make them 5'6 and 7'4 (going by the guess of Link being 5'6).

Great pic. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom