• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Having Trouble Playing MM Gamecube Disk on the Wii!!!

K

keetlem

Just bought MM for the Gamecube because I have not played it in a long time, my issue is I'm attempting to play it on the Wii but it will not respond to my classic controller (Wii). Do i need to go out and buy a Gamecube controller and memory card or is my disk just broken? Any helpful info would be great and thanks for your time.

Majora's Mask? Because I don't remember anything initialized MM for Gamecube, especially Zelda.

K

keetlem

yes i did mean Majora's Mask and thanks for the replies

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
If you wish to play anything GameCube on the Wii, much like GameBoy Advance games on the DS or DS games on the 3DS, all Wii-related functions will shut down, resulting in everything Wii related not working.

You should go out and buy a controller and memory card (However, beware, there are a bunch of Chinese knock-off controllers out there on eBay. They work alright, but they break down easily after a few months), or if you really want to, you could purchase it on the Wii's Virtual Console for 1,000 Nintendo Points ($10USD, which is honestly cheaper than a GameCube controller and memory card). If you purchase it on the Virtual Console, you can use your Classic Controller since it emulates the game, rather than going into straight-up GameCube mode.

DazzWarr

Dazz
It sucks so bad that MM on the Gamecube crashes at the most inconveniant times. And it doesnt help that MM is one of the most awkward games to save. This is why nintendo NEED to re-release on 3DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom