• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Played Mario?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Mario as in the series? Oh yes, Mario used to be one of my top series until recently when I discovered many other series and genres. The latest title I purchased was New Super Mario Bros 2, although I'm looking into NSMBU, SM3DLand, and the new 3D entry for Wii U/

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
A better question would be who hasn't played a Mario game. I've played plenty of Mario games, and even more if you count games he was in, but wasn't the main character. My first game ever played was Super Mario 64

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yep. Super Mario 64 is among the first 3D games that I was able to play years ago. It's also the one game--disregarding the multiple sports spin-off titles and such--that I enjoyed predominantly. Altogether I'd enjoy it a lot more if it didn't involve jumping as the same mechanic, which appears in every single main game. Even with all the cool suits and added on abilities, jumping onto ledges and enemies remains the same. The Mario series just requires more variety for me to enjoy entirely.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I've played and beaten many of the Mario games 100%, so yes, I have indeed played Mario games and have been playing his games since I was very young. Whether it's the main line of games such as Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy or even spin-offs and side games such as the Mario Parties and Paper Mario games, I haven't played all of them but I've certainly played quite a few, they're all pretty fantastic and even if there isn't much of a change between the games you certainly won't hear me complaining.

I've been playing Super Mario ever since I started my hobby of Video games. I don't think there is any gamer, hardcore and casuals alike, who doesn't know who Mario is, let alone played at least one Super Mario game ( I will be shocked to my core if someone hasn't played a Super Mario game). If I recall, my first Super Mario Game was Super Mario All-Stars for the SNES... boy that does brings back memories, still play it to this day as well as many other brilliant Super Mario Titles.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Mario used to be my favorite series in the 2D era. It was tied with Zelda in the N64 era. Both had a rough spot with SMS and tWW. And from there Mario just got worse and worse while Zelda got better and better.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Dude, I grew up on Mario. Super Mario Bros was my very first video game, Super Mario Bros 3 is still one of my favorite Mario games to date :)

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I've played a good amount of Mario in my time. My personal favorite is Super Mario Galaxy. I've spent at least 500 hours playing that game and replaying that game. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom