• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HAve You Ever Felt One with Nature?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
now i know many of you will think,ZOMG this is the cheesiest thread i've ever seen, but ive done this many times. I hike alot of mountains(mostly the adirondacks,a stunning,beautiful place in upstate new york). And up there,i've had alot of beautiful moments. just watching the sun set from the top of a 4000 foot mountain is just plain beautiful. c Also the rustle in the trees, with beautiful green leaves just blew me a way,and i felt like i was one with the trees. have you guys ever had a moment like this?
ADK!!!!!!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Yes it was at a youth camp during the winter and actually the same as yours except we were 3 miles up a mountain.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

It's nice just to sit there and admire nature, just take it all in. Feels quite peaceful. I really like things with water, like lakes and streams. They certainly add to that peaceful feeling. I don't get that a whole lot, though, usually just on rare occasions where I go somewhere nice with my family. If it's somewhere I pass through every day, it can be harder to appreciate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom