• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Craved Zelda Games This Much?

I haven't been anywhere near my zelda games since march or april. I moved far away from home and i was unable to bring my zelda games!! :cry:

anyway i wanted to play zelda soo badly that i started watching walkthroughs since that was as close to zelda as I was going to get.

Alar

Clothed in Green
yeah i remember when i foolishly traded in Wind Waker a couple of years ago about last year i wanted it back so i went and bought another copy now my toon link craving has gone.

Last time I completed Twilight Princess, I let a friend borrow it. Figured I would be okay without it for a little while.

A month later, I was itching to play it again. Drove me crazy that I didn't have it. Of course it's always the one you don't have that you want. Figures, doesn't it?

yeah, I sold wind waker cause I was bored of it. Then I wanted it back so badly I got it back. So now I not gonna sell it back again, because its my favorite zelda game of all time! And really nice thread by the way and I voted 5 stars (excellent) on this thread so bye! :)

well right now, im craving skyward sword! but past experiences, heres one. my brother bought wind waker back when it came out and I REAAAAAALLY wanted to play it, so finally he let me have a file. then right before i beat it, he said no, that he wanted to beat the game before me, and we wouldnt let me play it until then! (he wasnt very far in it at all lol) so eventually i just waited until he was gone from home for a couple hours and beat it. now that hes in college i can play it whenever i want though!

lol Go portable zelda games! ;)

I would have brought my pocket zelda games if i could believe me!! but the games were at my Dad's house when i moved 0_0

but im going back in less than 10 days!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! i can't wait to play all my zelda games!

luckilly i do have 2 of my zelda mangas =P

i unlike most people here have not played twilight prinncess *gasp* but i have been wanting to play it for soooooooo long

I actually have a couple cases. Both with a link to the past. My birthday is in July and I got money for my birthday. with that money I went and bought Lttp. Problem was, I didnt have the snes yet. I didnt get it until christmas. So I had the game 6 months before I could play it. Then I was finally able to play it. My Mom actually started playing it with me. And I was way ahead of her, about to beat the game when she decided to ground me from playing until she beat it, just so she could beat it first.

K

kiryadin

I actually have a couple cases. Both with a link to the past. My birthday is in July and I got money for my birthday. with that money I went and bought Lttp. Problem was, I didnt have the snes yet. I didnt get it until christmas. So I had the game 6 months before I could play it. Then I was finally able to play it. My Mom actually started playing it with me. And I was way ahead of her, about to beat the game when she decided to ground me from playing until she beat it, just so she could beat it first.

dang, that is so pathetic. Unbelievable a mom could sink that low.

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
Yes, I would be so sad about not having my zeldas that i would go online and just listen to OoT music, and watch walkthroughs. I'll pretty much watch anything that has to do with zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom