• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Been to Mirage Island?

In Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, Mirage Island is found on Route 130 in Hoenn. The island has Wynaut which range from level 5 to level 50 and one Liechi Berry grows on the island. As described by Bulbapedia:

Bulbapedia said:
Every day, a random number between 0 and 65535 is generated by the game. If this number matches the last two bytes of the personality value of any of the Pokémon in the party (that is, the remainder when their personality value is divided by 65536), Mirage Island will appear for that day. The number is generated at 0:00 hours every day and it is active for 24 hours. Even though play time has nothing to do with the real-time clock, a game that has reached the maximum time of play (999 hours and 59 minutes) will not generate Mirage Island numbers anymore.

In Pacifidlog Town, a man will tell the player whether or not he can see Mirage Island, thus determining if the player can reach the location.

Even with the highly rare circumstances, have you ever visited Mirage Island? If you haven't, would you like to visit the island or no? Do you even care about the presence of Mirage Island? :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've been there when I hacked Pokemon Ruby "hacked" really, and it's...eeh cool I guess. You're theref or the vast amounts of Wynauts, but not much else.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It's not like I remember, so I'll just say no. Those requirements seem pretty absurd in order to visit a single island, but then again it is Generation III, everything about it is absurd. :P

Oops, off-topic. :embarrassed:

It's not like I remember, so I'll just say no. Those requirements seem pretty absurd in order to visit a single island, but then again it is Generation III, everything about it is absurd. :P

Oops, off-topic. :embarrassed:

/modkilled

Anywho, I have never been to Mirage Island and probably won't ever. Such a lackluster reward of sorts for such high circumstances. XD

I've heard about it but never actually been there myself. I would like to go to Mirage Island just to say I've been there but the requirements are quite demanding.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
No, nor will I ever get to go, since my internal battery went and died...

I haven't for the same reason. Most people I know ended up with their battery running dry, so clock based events will not occur. There's a way to fix it, but its too much of a bother anyway. Maybe if GameFreak ever decided to make a remake of R/S/E, it would have a night & day time clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom