• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have you been vaccinated for covid-19 yet?

No, I have not been vaccinated. I tried getting a vaccine from online and I was told they are only giving vaccines for ages 60 and older. I will have to wait for my turn when they allow giving vaccines for my age.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Those who have needle fears ita the fear is bigger than the jab....just please get it for hecks sake just dont look its faster than you think and youre safe!!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
With where I am in life, my age and employment status, I don't think I'm very high-priority. I kinda doubt I'll ever get one, because by the time it would finally be my turn, there would probably be enough others vaccinated for the vaccine to not be a priority. I doubt everyone's gonna get one.

Gorozoron

wild ride
With where I am in life, my age and employment status, I don't think I'm very high-priority. I kinda doubt I'll ever get one, because by the time it would finally be my turn, there would probably be enough others vaccinated for the vaccine to not be a priority. I doubt everyone's gonna get one.
ngl as a usa citizen I think America's probably going to take the longest to recover with all the antimask dumbos it really annoys me

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Being a teacher, I'm at pretty high-risk. I wanna get it soon if possible. Of course, my mom believes every conspiracy theory about it and she doesn't want me to get it, so she's being a real pain in the ass. I need to do some more research into what's offered in my area because some of my coworkers have already gotten it.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Being a teacher, I'm at pretty high-risk. I wanna get it soon if possible. Of course, my mom believes every conspiracy theory about it and she doesn't want me to get it, so she's being a real pain in the ass. I need to do some more research into what's offered in my area because some of my coworkers have already gotten it.
man that has to suck

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
would all you needle scareds rather have 2 needles with the jab or 10+ needles cuz you got covid??? im sorry but i feel really passionate that everyone who can should have vaccinations.....

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
would all you needle scareds rather have 2 needles with the jab or 10+ needles cuz you got covid??? im sorry but i feel really passionate that everyone who can should have vaccinations.....
I definitely didn't need 10 needles from coronavirus
all I got was a mild headache behind my eyes for a couple days
I would absolutely take that over a single shot any day of the week

Kirino

Tatakae
LMaSVMh.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom