• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have We Seen Any Mini-maps?

From what I can tell, you can only access a map through using the + button. I've not seen any footage on the HUD that displays a mini-map. And I'm not sure about the rest of you, but personally... I enjoy this. Even in Twilight Princess if you decide to neglect using a mini-map, you've still got that annoying thing that has the number 2 and a right arrow, always letting you know "Yes , you could be using a mini-map right now." It's just taking up space. I kinda hope there's no mini-map in this game and that the map is entirely optional. Would add to the feeling of exploration.

I guess the better question is... in the E3 2011 dungeon demo, did the player receive a map in a chest?

Ganondork

goo
I would like to keep the mini-map, it's a useful component. I never realized its use until I played LA and I wanted to find the boss as fast as possible. Normally it can be annoying, but a lot of the time, it is also useful beyond belief.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I would like to keep the mini-map, it's a useful component. I never realized its use until I played LA and I wanted to find the boss as fast as possible. Normally it can be annoying, but a lot of the time, it is also useful beyond belief.

I also never really used the mini map until I played LA.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I want them to keep the Mini-map but you have to find it in a Treasure Chest for Dungeons and for Overworld something kinda like Tinlge in MM but it doesn't show where all the chests it's just an outline of the current area you're in.

I hope they put a mini-map in. Very useful for people who don't have a sense of direction. (me)
I doubt they wouldn't put it in, but if they don't... I think I'd be screwed.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
The mini-map is a must. If they took that thing out in Twilight Princess, I would be extremely disoriented wandering around Hyrule Field. I never toggle that thing off, I would get incredibly lost. It barely takes up space.. it's like transparent anyways. Besides, how else am I supposed to know if I checked that door/area? I can think of so many reasons I would want the mini-map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom