• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Vote: Thareous

I don't know whether you're intentionally acting scummy or being spontaneous to throw us off, but something seems odd about your playstyle and it seems as if you're acting this way so no one have a true suspicion on you.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Thareous

I don't know whether you're intentionally acting scummy or being spontaneous to throw us off, but something seems odd about your playstyle and it seems as if you're acting this way so no one have a true suspicion on you.

Which part do you mean? My last post was me being spontaneous, as you've already broached, but not for the reasons you've cited. I tend to be quite spontaneous on the forums, mostly in the Chatbox, and the case is no different here. Loads of other people are random in Mafia, too. It's all about context: Fused and Draco target each other in every game for the heck of it, something that I'd deem playful competitiveness. Therefore, to playfully join in, I respond by jokingly defending my "scumbud".

I view your post as operating on a misunderstanding to scumhunt or utilizing an assumption to push a lynch, like scum would. Either way you're clearly mistaken.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
We need three more vote for the Half of Majority Removal. Pls people! D:<

If Thar was trying to throw us off Draco, Draco would be the higher priority target I'd think...
Though he could be both scum AND being joking/spontaneous at the same time :P
By the way JC I put real suspicion on him already T_T no one remembers Keyshe...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Which part do you mean? My last post was me being spontaneous, as you've already broached, but not for the reasons you've cited. I tend to be quite spontaneous on the forums, mostly in the Chatbox, and the case is no different here. Loads of other people are random in Mafia, too. It's all about context: Fused and Draco target each other in every game for the heck of it, something that I'd deem playful competitiveness. Therefore, to playfully join in, I respond by jokingly defending my "scumbud".

I view your post as operating on a misunderstanding to scumhunt or utilizing an assumption to push a lynch, like scum would. Either way you're clearly mistaken.
Hmm, I'm just not sure about you is all. I think you've done the same in MM Mafia as well, just randomly voting for people out the blue with no real clarification for why, it's almost as if you're playing in the state of mind that you're in Day One. The only explanation as to why I think you would this is to simply throw people off and to make sure that you don't slip up.

I'm not sure whether this is your game plan or not but I've certainly noticed it recently.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hmm, I'm just not sure about you is all. I think you've done the same in MM Mafia as well, just randomly voting for people out the blue with no real clarification for why, it's almost as if you're playing in the state of mind that you're in Day One. The only explanation as to why I think you would this is to simply throw people off and to make sure that you don't slip up.

I'm not sure whether this is your game plan or not but I've certainly noticed it recently.

My attention has been invested in the LotR game mostly, as I've made clear before.. I'm voting without adding too much substance because other people have stated my thoughts; reiterating them would just be a waste of time. Although, I actually did attempt to illustrate my reasons why I believe Pancake is a valid lynch for Today when I voted for him.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My attention has been invested in the LotR game mostly, as I've made clear before.. I'm voting without adding too much substance because other people have stated my thoughts; reiterating them would just be a waste of time. Although, I actually did attempt to illustrate my reasons why I believe Pancake is a valid lynch for Today when I voted for him.

Yeah I'm the same, except with MM Mafia - so I know it's hard to focus attention on two Mafia games simultaneously never mind three. However, it just stuck out to me, as one can see such moves as typical scummy behaviour, which I did. My vote isn't final, I'm going to look through the last two or so days and come to a conclusion to who's the best candidate to lynch as I too have been inactive.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Eh, let me quote myself from yesterday...

YOU ALL TOOK MY IDEA!

So........ Was that a vote?

Current vote tally:
PancakeSamurai – 4 (fused_shadows, Viral Maze, Thareous, Dracomajora)
Thaerous – 2 (Keyshe, Justac00lguy)
PokaLink - 1 (Luna)

Other Votes:
Half Majority Rule Removal – 6 (fused_shadows, Keyshe, Justac00lguy, Viral Maze, A Link In Time, Dracomajora)

Those not yet met the 3 post quota:
PancakeSamurai, The Marshal, Dracomajora, Xyphon, Luna, pkforce, Big Octo, A Link In Time, PokaLink, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends November 8th 10:00PM ET.

What's funny is you need the majority number of votes to get rid of the majority voting rule. :3

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
WE got it! *Dance time* You all get cookies, or something :P TY.
Now we can FINALLY make a lynch. Because the town just wont work together XD

Pancake is better then no lynch, but I'm more leery on Thar. Not keen on Xy's vote on Viral, or at least from early on Day 1 and 2. But I don't think he's mafia just on that, he's been consistent with it, maybe, and that going for him now seen a 'little' high profile for scum. Watching Draco as well, seems a little strong reaction to Fuse suspicion theory, considering Draco wasn't his vote or only target. Though is there some kind of bad blood that I don't know about? :/ That would explain 90%, he did say there was an issue between them.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current vote tally:
PancakeSamurai – 5 (fused_shadows, Viral Maze, Thareous, Dracomajora. A Link In Time)
Thaerous – 2 (Keyshe, Justac00lguy)
PokaLink - 1 (Luna)
Viral Maze – 1 (Xyphon)

Other Votes:
Half Majority Rule Removal – 9 (fused_shadows, Keyshe, Justac00lguy, Viral Maze, A Link In Time, Dracomajora, Xyphon, The Marshal, Pancake Samurai)

HALF MAJORITY RULE HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR A FEW HOURS

Those not yet met the 3 post quota:
PancakeSamurai, The Marshal, Dracomajora, Xyphon, Luna, pkforce, Big Octo, A Link In Time, PokaLink, Viral Maze, Heroine of Time

Person with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day ends November 8th 10:00PM ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom