• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
We seriously have 20 people still in the game? Feels like LyLo on Day 7 or something...

BTW, Atty, just rtft >_>
You're a better player when you actually play.

Once again, Xyphon, what are your thoughts on Pancake and Fused?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
What the hell is JC voting for a No-Lynch for? This is Day 2, why on Earth would we end this day in something as ridiculous as a No-Lynch? Are you just asking for more Townies to die? How has no one pointed this out before?! This reeks of scum, and shouldn't be overlooked! The same thing applies to Fused_shadows, who voted for me without a reason. I mean, come on! Everyone knows RVS practically ends after the first day. That's just common sense tbqh...

Vote: Fused_shadows

If you bothered to read any of the posts in this game, you would know that my vote was simply to increase activity. Not gonna lie, everythig you said in this post has no credit. Read through the thread, then maybe I'll listen to your opinion. Otherwise your thoughts are biased and straight wrong.

Also, you're being undecisive. You say that JC "reeks of scum" because he's voting for a No Lynch, since, as you put it, he's "asking for more Townies to die", which is untrue, as a No Lynch would ensure no Townies dies. Furthermore, you continue by calling out Keyshe because she suggeted to lynch an inactive. Basically, you condemn a No Lynch and a Lynch of an inactive. You'd rather lynch one of the only players that are regularly posting.

I'm not gonna lie, all this post does is be detrimental to the Town. It's not helpful in any way, and by not reading through the thread you've proved to be useless as a player.

Not sure if I still have a vote for you, but regardless:

Vote: Atticuz

EBWODP

You agree with Xyphon and doubt that I am a townie

What I post is not necessarily 100% what I really think ;)

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We could just lynch off an inactive then....

What would this achieve? We've still a day and a half left before Nighttime. I'd like to know what sort of logic you had to back this up with, because as far as I can tell, it gives advantage to the scum.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm highly against lynching an inactive. When I first started playing it seemed like a logical decision - an inactive won't scum hunt; therefore they won't help etc. However, I believe Mafia is a game of numbers as well as what action each player does, obviously the ratio of Mafia-Town is vital but even an empty number can put either side at an advantage.

Even if that player isn't necessarily helping, they make up the ratio that's keeping Town at a healthy advantage, in the beginning-to-mid stages anyway. Because Town are more prone to lynching a Townie, mistakes are inevitable, a inactive can sometimes mean less mistakes and who knows, their little input may prove vital.

Then there's also the fact that that player can be replaced or modkilled, so it would be a waste of a lynch in my opinion.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Current Vote Tally:
fused_shadows – 1 (Atticus)
Atticus – 1 (fised_shadows)

With 20 alive it takes 11 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends October 28th 10:00PM ET.

Those not yet met the quota for posts per day:
Heroine of Time, Big Octo, A Link In Time, PokaLink, pkforce, The Marshal, Dracomajora, JhonnySooshi, PancakeSamurai
(Rachel and HappyMask have been removed from the list. I’m still looking for replacements.)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yeah, I'm not entirely convinced of his allegiance one way or another. I'd like to think he's town though.

Anyway, I got work in about an hour, and won't be back until after deadline. Nothing even happened today... We had 50 posts over 8 days, mostly filler.

I am going to vote;
Vote: Johnny
bcuz MF

I'll try to log on during my break, but my phone sucks, so we'll see...

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Unvote

Vote: Draco

Same meta as in LotR. He was scum there, wouldn't be surprised if he is again here.

Also, this is not an impulse vote. i read back through the thread, and his posts just seem exactly like his LotR posts. Too much of a connection there to deny it.

C'mon guys, it's hard taking down the mafia with only 5 or so active players. We could use your help.

EbWoDp

JhonnySooshi
PancakeSamurai
HappyMask
justac00lguy
The Marshal
Dracomajora
Xyphon
Keyshe
Luna
Atticus
fused_shadows
pkforce
Mellow Ezlo
Big Octo
A Link In Time
PokaLink
Viral Maze
Rachel
Thareous
Heroine of Time

Reading this list........... I literally could only name 5 or 6 that I know were in the game. The rest have been completely inactive. Because of the half of majority is required for a lynch thing, it is literally impossible for us to even get a lynch, never mind a good one.

So yeah......... POST PEOPLE

Last edited:
Well at this rate it seems impossible to get 6 votes until the end of the day.

Can you quote what you find suspicios? It should be useful.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Well at this rate it seems impossible to get 6 votes until the end of the day.

Can you quote what you find suspicios? It should be useful.

It's more of his lack of posts. For example, he has yet to post once during Day 2 (note: I don't know if he got some posts deleted in the move). The Day before the Night he died in LotR, he only posted thrice. His lack of posts in unnerving to me, it seems like he doesn't care who the Town lynches. I mean, it's been over a week since the Day started, and he hasn't found time to post once? Not even over two weekends? Seems fishy.

He's only posted twice in total. The first was literally the first post of the game, and all it said was "first". The next:

Yeah, I feel like you're looking into this way too much. Viral's almost certainly just fishing for reactions to get things going, which is what he often does. I've seen him do this sort of thing multiple times as town, and I've seen him endorse a RVS bandwagon before as town. His behavior doesn't seem particularly scummy or out of the ordinary to me.

Follows exactly what he did in LotR. In this post, he's pretty much stating the obvious, and is basically saying that we should look for someone else to lynch. Problem: he doesn't suggets anyone himself. He did this multiple times in LotR; all of his posts are saying "we shouldn't lynch this guy", most of the time without an alternative. Feel free to look for yourself; I know this to be a fact, as I pretty much documented every post of his.

For a Day in which he has proved to be completely useless to the Town, I see no reason to keep him. Additionally, his death could give us some insight on Viral's role. It's the best bet for today considering we only have 4 and a half hours left.

Interesting...

And with that said VOTE: DRACOMAJORA
I will remove it if I get a good logical reply.

And just to make things more interesting.
VOTE: REMOVE HALF MAJORITY RULE

Rainy, can we vote for a player and a rule change in the same post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom