• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Zelda Game

What is the Hardest Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening/DX

• Ocarina of Time/MasterQuest/3D

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages/Seasons

• A Link to the Past and Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I don't understand why it can't be a multiple choice poll, I hated LOZ, AoL and MM.

G

ganonlink

for me its twilight princess. but ive only played spirit tracks, phantom hourglass, and twilight princess. and so far i havent beaten twilight princess but ive beaten the other two. In twilight princess im getting the last mirror shard

MW7

Adventure of Link, no contest. I've already died about seven times, and I only passed the first dungeon. I repeat, the first dungeon!

Agreed, this is no contest. AOL is the hardest game in the series. LOZ and ALTTP are second and third respectively IMO, and MM is generally considered the consensus hardest 3d Zelda game, which isn't really saying much when you consider its competition. At least the post says the poll is for "your" hardest Zelda so other games can get votes since not everyone has played AOL (or LOZ or ALLTP if you really think they are harder).

Last edited:
AoL. The death count?
From start to finish.
157 long, humiliating deaths.
Was it worth it?
Sure.
:P

For me, the hardest Zelda game was the original. I mean, just being able to walk up, down, left, and right made the game way harder than it had to be. Not to mention the Darknuts.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Adventure of Link probably IS, by no contest whatsoever the hardest Zelda game. The scaling of damage was way out of proportion: before you even reach the first dungeon I'm pretty sure enemies can deal near to an entire bar of damage to you! Also, I found that you lost lives rather easily; simply jumping down a pit will lose you an entire life! :O

N

neonskittlez52

mine was majora's mask. it was probably because there was so many things to do in that three day period, and when you go back in time, you lose EVERYTHING!

H

Howling Wind

The Adventure of Link. Majora's Mask is harder as far as puzzles and figuring it out but Adventure of Link is a harder game to actually finish for me O.O I still have never beat it and I have been trying since my 8th birthday O.O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom