• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Mario Kart

What is the Hardest Mario Kart?

• Super Mario Kart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart 64

• Mario Kart: Super Circuit

• Mario Kart: Double Dash!!!

• Mario Kart DS

• Mario Kart Wii

• Mario Kart 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deeds

no text
Mario Kart: Super Circuit was the hardest MK for me. I'm suprised i'm the only one who thinks this but it takes a lot of time getting used to the ridiculously sensitive steering. Probably lack of playing Super Circuit made it hard for me.

I'm gonna have to say Super Mario Kart. Mainly because it took me a long time to get used to the split screen thing, and because I suck at drifting.

Sage_Of_GaGa

13 and hopelessly in love
You guys must not be that good in MarioKart. Double Dash was the first one I played (at age 7, I might add,) and I still school at that game. Then I played Super Circuit, and the drifting and turning were horrible. After that, I played Super MarioKart and it was a challenge, but not awful. Then my brother showed me 64, and that was a bit of a toughie, since my brother demolishes at that game. I bought MK DS and it was pretty easy, but I hated the graphics. Then came Wii, and I got extremely good. Last but not least I played 7, and at first it was hard, but now I have a Triple-Star Rank in every cup, on every cc. Metal Mario + Barrel Train + Slim tires + Paraglider = AMAZING

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I'll have to go with SMK too, but then again I've only played that, SMK64 and some of DD. Still I thought that the Donut Plains(?) level from the Special Cup in 150 was a nightmare! But then again I probably suck at the game. I never got under 1 minute in the very first course (150) but a friend did this (on an emulator, but without in-game savestates, just a savestate before the race to ease things):
Super Mario Kart_00035.png

I'll have to go with SMK too, but then again I've only played that, SMK64 and some of DD. Still I thought that the Donut Plains(?) level from the Special Cup in 150 was a nightmare! But then again I probably suck at the game. I never got under 1 minute in the very first course (150) but a friend did this (on an emulator, but without in-game savestates, just a savestate before the race to ease things):
View attachment 21581

Super Mario Kart really isn't that bad. There are only a handful of difficult tracks and those are closed ones with hard to see walls since the game is so flat.

Mario Kart Wii was surprisingly the hardest to get used to, after using the joysticks for so long. Same with Grand Prix. I never owned Super Mario Galaxy, so I decided to unlock Rosalina the hard way (by earning at least a one-star ranking on all 8 Mirror Mode cups, which basically means that you have to get first in all 32 tracks). The Flower Cup on Mirror Mode... Never again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom