• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest LoZ Game Ever Played

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Mine would have to be Adventures of Link. I can't even get to the first dungeon without dying three times and having to start the game over I have played it 30 times and I have died about over one hundred times. I don't like that game one bit so what is the hardest Legend of Zelda game you have ever played.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Hrm... either The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda, or A Link to the Past.

Reasons behind this:

Adventure of Link: It is just downright difficult, and the whole "life system" thing is a very big problem.
Legend of Zelda: Have you played it? It's waay too hard not to die every five freaking seconds in the overworld alone, making it impossible to find dungeons. The worst part is, the game gives you no direction at all. Overall, very hard.
A Link to the Past: The dungeons are pure torture, the overworld doesn't give you enough health, you barely get any direction on where to go, and the game takes way to long to beat.

David

But you called me here...
I LOVE LoZ, Zelda II, and ALttP. All of them were tons of fun to play. However, they did have a little bit of a challenge.

As for the hardest game that I've played, it would have to be Zelda II, just because I kept dying the first time I played it. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, I just hated dying so much. However, the side scrolling system was tons of fun and well implemented in the NES game.

But, I have played much harder games than Zelda II.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My choice would be the original Legend of Zelda. I haven't played Adventure of Link, so I have no opinion on that. And LoZ was the only Zelda game where I needed mass assistance from a walkthrough (the ZD walkthrough of course), and the game got really obnoxious at times with really hard enemies and bombing random walls.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I forgot about how hard Link to the Past I had a very hard time playing the game even though I beat it. LttP and AoL are both pretty tough games I know that AoL is hard in general but LttP is hard with puzzles and the bosses. It took longer to beat Link to the past then it will to beat the Adventure of Link if I tried hard enough.

would it be wrong to agree on Zelda 2? lol it's pretty much everyone's answer, Zelda 2 is essentially Mario the Lost Levels in Zelda form

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom