• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Hardest First Boss Ever?

zeldatreasure

zeldatreasurechest
One of the things I will never forget about Skyward Sword was the first boss battle with Girahim. It may have been the fact I was in such awe of playing the game or was out of Zelda shape, but I was hurting after that battle. My forearms were burning and I thought I had torn my rotator cuff. Did anyone else have the same experience? Have you ever faced a tougher first boss?

I actually had a tough time with alot of the bosses on Skyward Sword! The reason why the y were so hard was because of the wii motion controls and how they where to be defeated!

I had some trouble with him but it wasn't thaaaat bad, although it took me a while to figure out the whole DON'T TELEGRAPH YOUR MOVES thing, hehe. :P I thought Gohma from TWW was a lot tougher though...

Definitely one of the hardest. I mean, putting you head-to-head against the main villain after you just did one short dungeon in 30 minutes? Crazy. He was hard to recognize his patterns, especially as a new SS player at the time, and I died three times fighting him and then never died again until the end of the game, so I agree.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I hurt my self every time I fought him. The first and last time were the most painfull, but I do admit trying that battle with the master sword in the boss challenge is very satisfying.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
It's not that bosses are hard, it's more of learning the patterns and figuring out what to do. I had the hardest time with Gohma (WW), then again, I was only 4...

On the experience side of things, I thought it was awesome, the whole scene before had just pumped me up to try and kill him. On the gameplay side, I watched pretty much every video I could of the fight before the game came out, so I felt pretty prepared.

Last edited:
G

gamerjamc

for my will be imprisoned third time because half of time i miss top of his head in air

i dident have a tough time it was just so long stupid hand i did beat him in a fare amount of time once i found out hoe the hand was it was a blast off from there after 2-3 minutes the next phase

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom