• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemy

Either Electric Chuchus or Technoblins...OR Electric Keese! :P Yeah, I hate electricity-based enemies. =_= Just when I'm about to attack them, WHAM, they get their electricity on and I get shocked. :(

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
Well, ther is a huge difference between annoying and hard. But anyways:

1. Ice Keese from OoT because it freezes you, drains your health over time. (or at least untill you unfreeze.)
2. Electric ChuChu's. They shock me, I can't run around the first 3 seconds.
3. Technoblins. Because they'll block your attacks and you'll get damaged if the do.

The enemy I had the hardest time with was the three-headed dragon/hydra thing (but only the one in skyview temple). I found that after the first temple and getting a hang of the controls all most all of the enemies (excluding the bosses) were really easy

For me it was those boulder spitting birds in the lanaryu region. Until you got the bow the only way to kill them was to use the beetle and fly bombs onto them (which took way to long)

Rachel

be vigitant
I'd have to say Beamos. Beamos have very long range attacks, and fighting more than one at a time is a pain, even with Shield Bash. Once you get the Bow and Arrows, however, they're pretty easy to kill.

The four-armed stalfos. They annoyed me so much, since you had to ASSUME which way his arms were going to open, then slash in that direction. I just used bombs on him. Also, the Technoblins, because if you make contact with their stupid swords, you get stunned/shocked for a second then lose a heart

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I didn't have much trouble with enemies that much. The enemy that annoyed my the most was probably the technoblins or those rolling lobster-crab-things in Lanaryu. I don't like the desert enemies :(

the electric blobs were the most annoying due to the fact that i kept hitting them when they were charged

F

FluttershyIsGod

The Stalmasters were the worst enemies in the entire game. They kind of served as a reminder that SS skills do not translate into actual sword skills.

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Well, I think the hardest enemy to fight in Skyward Sword was,... the the staldron. They werent so much as hard, as they r annoying. Just sat there for 5 min. slicing 2 heads at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom