• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Enemy

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
The hardest 4 me was the skulltula too. they were so easy in oot. they are so much easier when they are on the ground, though. My favorite enemy is the stalmaster because of how tough he is.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
for me, Lizalfos are the worse, for some reason they always ditch (the word i was going to put would probably be censored...*****....yup) me about

the Armos can be annoying, especially when they do that long jump and smear you all over the floor

Beamos are usually fine but getting a few of them close together can be painful

Y

yoman3000

my hardest enemy is the yellow electric blob in skyward sword

S

SlurpeeTigger

First time playing, Giraheim (1st time), was a pain in the butt, since you don't know what to do when he grabs your sword........otherwise, the imprisoned and the water guy (the ginat squid in sandship......I think I might have had carpal tunnel from swinging my wii remote back and forth from the tentacle attack....sheesh....wore me out.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I hated the Skulltulas until I realized you could flip them over. The hardest enemy for me was the Imprisoned especially when its toes were electrified. It wasn't until way after I finished the game did I realize that you could jump on its head. :P

I had troubles with the skultulas, the lizalfos and the imprisoned. The imprisoned was so effing annoying and he is the only thing that makes me not want to play SS lol but other then that ss is amazing :)

B

Bow and Arrow

For me it would be the imprisoned, because of the reflexes you need to counter the wave of his feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom