• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Hardest Dungeon

Which dungeon do you think is the hardest?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Temple of Time

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle

• Total voters
P

pokezelda

the lake bed temple was the hardest for me i kept getting stuck "days latter link runs onto land "at last i am out of there"

B

Blacksorrow24

My zelda story, When I got Twilight princess, I quit halfway through the first dungeon, because I couldn't find the last Monkey. I didn't come back to Zelda at ALL until 3 years later, figured out how to beat The temple, and loved the rest of the game!

The Arbiter's Grounds, mostly because I can't stand when video games have levels that are Egypt based and have the traps and magical mummys coming to life and quick sand. That stuff is not my thing when it comes to video games. :P

M

MudditheMudkip

The Lakebed Temple. There's just something about the water Zelda dungeons that are really difficult to me. It was the only dungeon that I had to complete with walkthrough. Without it, I was completely lost the entire time.

city in the sky. I couldnt figure out the part with the fan at the end. hard moments were the sacred grove seccont time, ice block puzzles, guiding the carrage to kakireko village ect....

D

Deku Nut

I voted Lakebed because it was pretty normal until I soent hours on end trying to find the boss key! I ended up needing my friend to help me and even then it took a while! Everyone is saying the sky temple but i found it to be a pretty normal temple... and i loved the dragon boss!

Probably the lakebed temple for me. The only temple I used a guide for though was the forest temple lol. In the room where those annoying tentacle things that burst out of the tiles and send you soaring through the air I couldn't find the key to get that monkey. I had just finished playing oot for the first time prior to playing tp and I assumed the key would be in anther room unaware that the dungeons in tp are much more linear. After what felt like forever of scanning each room looking for a key I gave up and looked at a guide. After finding out that the key was pretty much at the entrance of the room on a totem thingy and all you had to do was role into it and the chest would fall I felt like a complete idiot. I just completely overlooked that thing completely! I mean the chest looked apart of the structure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom