• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Hardest Boss in Twilight Princess

What is the hardest boss in Twilight Princess

• Twilit Parasite- Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Igniter- Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic- Morpheel

• Twilit Fossil- Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass- Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid- Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon- Argorok

• Twilit Usurper King- Zant

• Ganon's Puppet- Zelda

• Dark Beast- Ganon

• Dark Knight- Ganondorf

• Dark Lord- Ganondorf

• Total voters
P

Pm88

The bosses in this game just didn't seem that hard to me. It seems zelda games are just getting easier and easier. I thought that the pig guy who kidnapped the kids was a tougher opponent.

I failed the most at Ganon's Puppet Zelda, dont know why..

Interesting that Blizzeta got so many votes, found that boss to be really really easy compared to alot of the others.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The dragon was one of the hardest bosses for me my first playthrough and that is why i voted for it. The first time i face him i didnt know u could z-target the peahets, so i was trying to get around him by constantly aiming with the wiimote. It was nearly impossible to do it that way.

I voted for Blizetta because of the slippery ice surface and when the circle of ice "spikes" drop all round you and there's no way to escape, but probably the most BORING boss battle ever is Argorok because of the unending clawshotting from one plant to the next so that you can clawshot onto his back

I hated Stallord because I was terrible at jumping on the spinner. My timing just sucked when I was on that thing.

O

Ocarina of Time

Blizetta is soooo easy, picked morpheel because it was the only one i lost more than 8 hearts on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom