• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Hardest Boss in Twilight Princess

What is the hardest boss in Twilight Princess

• Twilit Parasite- Diababa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilit Igniter- Fyrus

• Twilit Aquatic- Morpheel

• Twilit Fossil- Stallord

• Twilit Ice Mass- Blizzeta

• Twilit Arachnid- Armogohma

• Twilit Dragon- Argorok

• Twilit Usurper King- Zant

• Ganon's Puppet- Zelda

• Dark Beast- Ganon

• Dark Knight- Ganondorf

• Dark Lord- Ganondorf

• Total voters

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
There really wasn't a hardest boss in Twlight Princess they were all easy. It was a pretty simple game in my opinion so I don't have a hardest boss.

None. I never died once or needed a fairy. If I had to choose I'd pick Blizzeta I guess but really they were all easy. Nintendo really needs to step it up on the difficulty of the 3D bosses. They really dropped the ball.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I never died once on any of the bosses except for Argarok. He knocked me off the columns at least twice. Blizzeta nearly killed me but was unsuccessful. Ganondorf on horseback and Zant just simply took a while to beat.

Btw, none of the bosses with the "eye" weakness have any votes (Diababa, Morpheel, Armagohma.) You know why? Every Legend of Zelda game has at least three eye weakness bosses and anyone who has even heard of Legend of Zelda knows how to beat them. Nintendo needs to come up with better weaknesses. And also, Fyrus and Ganon's weaknesses are based of of the eye weakness too.

S

Skyward Sword

The whole end battle with ganon in general, from the Puppet to Ganon himself. it was kinda hard for me the first time around. Zant was kinda hard too.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
There weren't really any hard bosses for me in this game, but I found Dark Beast Ganon to be the hardest. It took me a while to figure out where he was appearing and all, and why he started disappearing in the middle of running when I was attacking him.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I thought all of them were easy (especially Ganondorf horseback!) but I kept getting sucked in by Morpheel and it took me about 3 tries. I enjoyed my swordfight with Ganondorf. I had fun.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
There wasn't really a hard boss. They were all just average. But, if I were to choose, I would say Blitzetta. She was a little bit more difficult in my opinion.

Ganondorf when your fighting him on horseback, I know really Zelda dose most the "Fighting" work with the light arrows but trying to get behind him and and making sure he or the ghost riders don't hit you off is just a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom