• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss in Skyward Sword

What is the Hardest Boss In Skyward Sword?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• The Imprisoned

• Stalmaster

• Koloktos

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Scervo

• Tentalus

• Magmanos

• Levias

• Bilocyte

• Dimise

• Total voters
Funest zelda game ever. ive always enjoyed fighting bosses in zelda games, particulary mm and oot, but these had to be the funest bosses ever, tentalus was extremely fun, as was koloktos, however they werent particularly challenging. i voted scervo just because i hate that guy! shows up ten freaking times haha, each boss added prestiege to the zelda legacy though. great game and i do the lighting rounds all the time jsut ot fight the bosses over ;)

P

pop546

To me it would be The Imprisoned(3rd time). It kinda struck fear through me and the music helped with that, and I slept thinking that he would come out and kill me. I would run to his feet and get killed from those stupid red circles. Later I figured out the fast way(from the walkthrough here, of course). Second would be Demise, and then it would be Ghirarim(3rd time). I hated the last part with Ghirahim when he had that giant sword.

I had to say Ghirahim because the fact that he blocked your sword and was all smug about it and would even take it if you didn't shake your wii mote enough. I found my arm hurting after the second battle with him. And if you weren't right on top of moving out of the way when he teleported, you would get hit. Also, the final battle with him annoyed me so much because you had to hit his sword in the right direction exactly several times otherwise he'd just renew it. The first time doing that battle took me forever!

ChuChuOfTime

Fish. Citizen of Foo
Ghirihim took forever for me to beat every time so i found him the hardest. They were all pretty easy he just took forever.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I am completely flabberghasted that people think the imprisoned was hard. I thought that scaldera was harder. The imprisoned battles were extremely easy for me, every one.

However i always had trouble with the jabbing motion due to the placement of my sensor bar, so scervo was such a pain in the *** for me

Braivety

FPT | Breb
I hated fighting Levias!!!!! It took me like 15 tries to hit all the tentacle thingies and when I finally got on his back, I kept thinking you had to shield bash the projectile type thing!!! I had to talk to Fi to figure out what to do!

I was on the verge of saying Tentalus (yes, I know -_-), but yesterday I set a new record in beating him within 2 min. I guess I finally found my rythem with the bow hehe.

Now I've to go with the imprisoned and especially his second form with that freakin' tail. He was extremely hard to hit if you did it from the ground and whenever I jumped on top of him I always seemed to have trouble with my wii motion controller.

Demise was probably my hardest. When he charges at me, I usually get hit and I usually die, but once I learned his pattern, he was kinda easy and he was a fun boss. I think I died like 10 times when I first encountered Demise which says a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom